Chapter 51

Third person's pov

As the sixth month of Jungkook's pregnancy approached, Taehyung couldn't help but marvel at the their baby growing inside his mate.

He wanted to capture this special time in their lives, the anticipation of becoming parents, and the overwhelming love they shared. So, he decided to surprise Jungkook with a pregnancy photoshoot, a memory they would cherish forever.

On a sunny morning, Taehyung took Jungkook by the hand and led him to the lush garden of their palace.

Jungkook's outfit:

The garden was adorned with vibrant flowers in full bloom, creating a picturesque backdrop for their photoshoot

The garden was adorned with vibrant flowers in full bloom, creating a picturesque backdrop for their photoshoot. Taehyung had arranged for a professional photographer, and the whole setup was dreamy and enchanting.

Upon reaching the designated spot, Taehyung turned to Jungkook, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Open your eyes, love," he said softly.

Jungkook obeyed, curiosity getting the better of him. When he opened his eyes, he was met with a breathtaking scene.

The garden was adorned with twinkling fairy lights, creating a magical atmosphere. A beautifully decorated swing stood under a canopy of blooming flowers, and a vintage sofa adorned with cushions was placed nearby. It was like stepping into a fairytale.

"Oh, Taehyung! This is so beautiful!" Jungkook exclaimed, his heart overflowing with gratitude.

Taehyung grinned, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist. "I wanted to make this day as special as you are, my love," he said, his voice full of adoration.

Soon the photographer directed them to different poses, capturing the tender moments shared between the expectant parents.

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand, guiding him into each pose, and every time their hands touched, sparks of love ignited between them.

"Luna, you are glowing," the photographer praised, snapping away.

Jungkook blushed, feeling shy under the attention. "Thank you," he replied, a soft smile gracing his lips.

As the sun began to set, casting a warm golden glow over the garden, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook from behind, pulling him close. Their foreheads touched as they shared a tender moment, their love radiating like the sun's rays.

As the photoshoot progressed, Jungkook's excitement and happiness were evident in every click of the camera.

However, in the midst of the beautiful moments, a sudden sharp pain shot through his lower abdomen, catching him off guard. His hands instinctively went to his baby bump, and he winced, feeling the discomfort intensify.

"Jungkook, are you alright?" Taehyung asked with concern, rushing to his side along with the photographer and the staff.

"I-I don't know, Tae," Jungkook managed to reply, trying to steady his breathing.