Chapter 16

Third person's pov

Tears were flowing from a pair of dark caramel orbs of a black wolf, the tears which were hidden from a really long time.

" Why, why always me!? " He said while looking at the moon,in the silence of the dark deep forest only his voice could be heard.

He has a special connection with the moon rather he is happy, sad or angry the only place he lets out his emotions are infront of the moon, He puts a cold straight face infront of the world whereas infornt of the brightness and loneliness of the moon he can't control his emotions nor he tries or wants to.

"Libère-moi de cette douleur ou prends mon âme" Taehyung said with his red caramel eyes

Translation: Free me from this pain or take my soul.

Taehyung doesn't want people to think of him as weak but he has feelings too right so he needs to let his emotions out somehow.

His wolf whimpered with pain and closed his eyes while a drop of tear left his eye.

( You can use this for better imagination of Taehyung's posture )

He stayed in that posture untill he sensed someone's secent, he immediately wiped his tears and turned back.

He saw Gguk ( Jungkook's wolf ) standing behind him.

He growled angrily seeing Gguk here, he doesn't like when someone disturbs him when he wants to stay alone.

" What are you doing here! " V said angrily using his Alpha voice making Gguk whimper a little.

Gguk eyes were filled with little drops of tears.

" I-I w-was worried for you Alpha tha-"
Gguk didn't even got time to complete his sentence and he was pinned to the ground by V.

Gguk whimpered in pain loudly.

" DON'T CALL ME ALPHA " v said more like yelled at Gguk with his ragging eyes.

Gguk was really scared of his own mate at this point, listening to jin's and jimin's words he mently prepared himself but he didn't expected Taehyung to react like this just for calling him Alpha.

He just kept his eyes closed tightly untill he felt V leaving him, He slowly opened his eyes and saw that V was right standing next to him.

Gguk tried to stand up but he growled in pain when his foot touched the ground and his eyes were filled with tears because of the pain.

V who was standing next to him suddenly felt a little guilty for pushing his mate and making him injured but Taehyung being Taehyung didn't felt guilty and even if he did he would never ever show it or tell it to V.

" I shouldn't have pushed him like this despite knowing my power " V said to Taehyung feeling guilty.

" You did right, he shouldn't have came here in the first place " Taehyung said in his normal tone with no feelings.

" It isn't his fault, he was worried for us that's why he came " V said in an defensive tone defending Jungkook.

" I didn't asked him be to worried " Taehyung said.

" Pabo, who asks someone to be worried for them " V said internally rolling his eyes.

Taehyung didn't replied and as usual he blocked him.

" What else can I expect from him " V thought mently and sighed.

V bent down in front of Jungkook and said,

" Get on my back "

Gguk didn't replied instead he just nodded and got on his back, his body was covered with V's black fur,

" First he pushed me and now he is carrying me because I got bruised "

" He really is the different one "

Jungkook thought in his mind.

Within a few minutes they reached a small cabin in the forest, V carried Jungkook inside the cabin.

The cabin had only two rooms, it had alot of different stuff and despite that it was quite neat and tidy.

V placed Jungkook down on the tiny couch.

" Don't touch anything " V said using an serious tone while looking at Jungkook getting a tiny nod from Jungkook.

V went into the other room leaving Gguk alone.

Gguk started looking around in curiosity, he was amazed looking at the different types of items but one thing which made him really curious was that there were alot of books of different colors and style placed on the shelf, He really liked books from childhood so he really wanted to check them out but remembering V's words he stayed in one place waiting for him to come back.

Soon Taehyung came out of the room instead of V, he was wearing a black T-shirt with grey trousers and there was a box in his hand.

Seeing Taehyung like this Gguk felt his cheeks getting hot.

He placed the box on the table.

" I am sorry for causing you pain Mate" Taehyung said to Jungkook while slightly bending down and taking his feet in his hands.

Jungkook didn't expected an apology from Taehyung so he was a bit surprised.

" It's alright mate, no need to say sorry" Gguk said to Taehyung while smiling a little.

Taehyung examined his feet, and after he was done he applied an cream there, Jungkook kept on hissing everytime Taehyung touched his bruise.

When Taehyung saw Jungkook hissing he felt a little guilty for pushing him like this knowing he is an omega and Taehyung is an trueblood. Truebloods are 20x stronger then an Alpha and 40x stronger than an omega.

It was Jungkook's luck that he didn't got seriously injured because of the push.

Taehyung stood up when he was done.

" You can change into your human form" Taehyung said to Jungkook while keeping the cream back in the box.

" it's alright like this and I don't have clothes and my veil so its better to be in wolf's form " Gguk replied to Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded his head.

■▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎■

So my lovely readers,
That was all for today's chapter, I hope you had a good time reading it ✨️

Byee see you next time ~
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜