Chapter 39

Third person's pov

As the first rays of morning light filtered through the curtains, Jungkook slowly stirred from his slumber, finding himself wrapped in Taehyung's warm and loving embrace.

His eyes fluttered open, and a soft smile graced his lips as he gazed at the man beside him, his heart swelling with affection.

Taehyung's arms were securely around Jungkook, as if he never wanted to let him go.

Jungkook shifted slightly, feeling the lingering soreness in his legs from their passionate night together.

"You awake, my baby doll?" Taehyung teased playfully, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Jungkook blushed at the endearing term, and he playfully swatted Taehyung's chest. "Don't call me that," he said with a mix of embarrassment and amusement.

Taehyung chuckled softly, pressing a gentle kiss to Jungkook's forehead. "But you are my baby doll ," he said with a grin. "And you're all mine."

The teasing banter between them was a delightful dance, a way of expressing their affection through playful words and actions. Jungkook felt a sense of comfort and joy in Taehyung's playful teasing, knowing that it was a sign of their deep connection.

As Taehyung continued to hold him close, Jungkook's heart swelled with love for the man who had captured his heart so completely.

Taehyung's touch was tender and attentive, and even in his teasing, there was an underlying sense of care and adoration.

" Let's clean up " Taehyung said, sitting up on the bed.

With a gentleness that spoke of reverence, Taehyung swept Jungkook up into his arms in a bridal style, cradling him as if he were the most precious treasure.

Jungkook nestled against Taehyung's chest, feeling safe and loved in his strong embrace.

Taehyung carried Jungkook with ease, his touch gentle and attentive as they made their way to the bathroom.

The room was adorned with a delicate array of scented candles, casting a warm and comforting glow that enveloped them.

As Taehyung set Jungkook down gently on the edge of the bathtub, he filled the basin with warm water, infusing it with fragrant oils that soothed both body and soul.

He ensured that the water was the perfect temperature, one that would comfort Jungkook's senses.

"A warm bath will help with the soreness" Taehyung said softly, his eyes filled with tenderness.

Jungkook's heart swelled with affection for Taehyung, who cared for him with such loving devotion.

He felt grateful to have found a partner who understood his needs and desires without the need for words.

As Jungkook settled into the bath, the warm water enveloped him like a gentle caress, washing away any lingering traces of soreness.

Taehyung sat by his side, his hand gently stroking Jungkook's back, offering comfort and reassurance.

In the quiet intimacy of the moment, Jungkook felt a sense of vulnerability and trust that he had never experienced before.

Taehyung's presence was like a safety net, allowing him to fully surrender to the care and affection that surrounded him.

As the water worked its magic, Taehyung leaned in to press a tender kiss to Jungkook's temple, his touch a balm to Jungkook's heart. "You are the most precious thing in the world to me," Taehyung murmured, his voice like a lullaby.