Chapter 50

Third person's pov

In Jungkook's 4th month of pregnancy, his mood swings were reaching an entirely new level of craziness, leaving everyone around him both amused and bewildered.

One moment, he would be laughing and giggling like a child, and the next, he would burst into tears over the tiniest things.

One day, Taehyung found Jungkook in the kitchen, carefully arranging the fruits in a bowl. Taehyung smiled and approached him, wanting to give his omega a sweet surprise. "Hey, Kookie, I brought you some chocolates," he said, holding out a box of Jungkook's favorite treats.

Jungkook's eyes widened, and he squealed with delight, grabbing the box from Taehyung's hands. "Oh my gosh, thank you, Tae! You're the best!" he exclaimed, showering Taehyung with kisses.

But just as quickly as his joy surfaced, Jungkook's expression changed, and he started sobbing dramatically. "Why do you always bring me chocolates? Do you think I'm getting fat? Do you not love me anymore?" he wailed, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Taehyung was taken aback, not sure how to react to this sudden outburst. "No, no, of course not, Kookie! I just thought you liked chocolates," he stammered, trying to reassure his omega.

Jungkook hiccuped and sniffled, looking up at Taehyung with teary eyes. "I do like chocolates, but I also don't want to get fat! You have to tell me if I'm getting fat, okay?" he demanded, his emotions shifting like a whirlwind.

Taehyung nodded fervently, not wanting to upset Jungkook any further. "I promise baby, I'll be honest with you," he said, trying to keep a straight face despite the absurdity of the situation.

At dinner, he requested a bowl of ice cream topped with pickles and ketchup, claiming it was his latest pregnancy craving.

The others exchanged bewildered glances, but Taehyung dutifully served him the odd combination, not wanting to argue with Jungkook's unpredictable cravings.

As Jungkook eagerly spooned a mouthful of the peculiar ice cream concoction into his mouth, he looked at Taehyung with a playful glint in his eyes.

"Tae, you have to try this! It's surprisingly good!" he exclaimed, holding out a spoonful towards his mate.

Taehyung's eyes widened in mild horror, but he knew he couldn't refuse his omega's offer. With a brave smile, he took the spoon from Jungkook's hand and reluctantly brought it to his mouth. He hesitated for a moment before finally taking a bite.

The moment the unusual mix of sweet and savory flavors hit Taehyung's taste buds, he had to fight hard to keep a straight face. His eyes watered, and he swallowed hard, trying not to show his discomfort. "Mmm, it's... interesting," he managed to say, attempting to be diplomatic.

Jungkook giggled, clearly delighted by Taehyung's reaction. "See? I told you it's good!" he said, completely unfazed by the strange combination.

The others at the table couldn't contain their laughter seeing Taehyung's face.

Throughout the meal, Taehyung continued to eat the ice cream topped with pickles and ketchup, trying his best to hide his discomfort and making exaggerated expressions to entertain the others.

As the night fell, Jungkook's mood swings and his nausea seemed to intensify. He felt nauseous and uneasy, and every time he tried to eat something, it ended up being thrown up.

Taehyung was by his side, worried and attentive, trying his best to comfort and take care of his pregnant mate.

Jungkook clutched his stomach, feeling queasy. "Alpha I don't k-know how much more of this I ca-an take," he said, his voice wavering with
frustration.