Chapter 27

Third person's pov

Jungkook nervously adjusted the delicate folds of his exquisite white gown,adorned with intricate lace and shimmering sequins.

The gown, specially designed for the Royal ball, accentuated his slender figure and delicate features.

As he stood before the mirror in his room, Jungkook couldn't but to blush as when he saw himself in the mirror it reminded him that Vantae bought this dress for him,

Jungkook's gown boasted a sweetheart neckline, accentuating his collarbones and the gentle curve of his neck.

The intricate lacework extended from the neckline, adorning the sleeves that hugged his slender arms.

Delicate pearls and silver beads were meticulously sewn into the lace, catching the light and casting a soft shimmer as he moved.

Jungkook's hair was styled elegantly, with loose curls cascading down his back, held together with delicate pearl-adorned pins.

He wore a silver viel and on top of that he wore a beautiful pearl viel.

His eyes sparkled with anticipation, their rich brown hue accentuated by a hint of shimmering light pink eyeshadow Soft pink lips curved into a delicate smile,

The flowing fabric cascaded around him, billowing with every step he took, creating an ethereal aura that captivated those who caught sight of him.

As Jungkook made his way down the grand staircase, his gown whispered against the marble floor.

The attendees of the Royal ball turned their heads in awe as they caught sight of the Luna.

Gasps of admiration filled the room as the gentle light played upon the intricate details of his gown, emphasizing his radiant presence.

Jungkook smiled shyly as he noticed Taehyung standing there at the end of the Staircase looking absolutely fascinating, waiting for him.

Taehyung's outfit: