Chapter 26

Third person's pov

" Careful " Taehyung said to Jungkook as Jungkook's hands were still shaking.

"Here, let me help you." Taehyung said, taking the baby from Jungkook and showing him how to hold her
properly.

"You have to support her head like this." Taehyung said, demonstrating how to hold the baby.

Jungkook watched Taehyung closely, trying to memorize the steps.

"Here try holding her now" Taehyung said, giving the baby back to Jungkook,

Taehyung kept his hand on Jungkook's arms,

Jungkook carefully held the baby in his arms following Taehyung's instructions, " You are doing good now" said jin looking at the couple with love.

" Thank you Eomma " Jungkook said with a smile to Jin.

Suddenly the baby started crying, Jungkook immediately handled her to Jin,

" Did I did something wrong ? " Jungkook asked with a worried face.

Jin chuckled, " No kookie, it's just the time to feed her "

Jungkook nodded his head understanding,

Soon the nurse came in and told them that it was time to feed the baby, so everyone except Yoongi went out.

Everyone was really grateful that the baby and Jimin were completely alright and healthy,

The Lendorreians were truly excited to see their little princess,

After a few days Jimin got discharged from the hospital,

Baby Ara had become the Royal Family's joy and happiness within just a few days,

As Ara was the first baby in the family, everyone knew that she will be spoiled with love and care by everyone including the Lendorreians.

After 1-2 weeks when Jimin had recovered completely Namjoon decided to held a Royal event in happiness of the baby Ara. The whole Lendorr was invited and some prince and princesses from the neighbouring kingdoms too.

Jungkook was getting ready in his room for the event when Taehyung came inside.

Jungkook bowed slightly, " Hey Taehyung " He said with a smile.

Taehyung smiled back, " Hey " he said as he was about to sit down on the sofa but he immediately stood up and made his way towards Jungkook's dress when he saw it.