Chapter 48

Third person's pov

As the physician examined Jungkook, Taehyung stood close by, anxiously awaiting his assessment. The physician's words weighed heavily on Taehyung's heart as he explained the cause of Jungkook's unstable condition.

"His blood pressure went high because of the fear and trauma he experienced," the physician said with a compassionate tone. "It's crucial to take extra care of him now, especially emotionally. Any stress or anxiety might have an impact on the baby's health."

Taehyung nodded, absorbing the gravity of the situation. The thought of their unborn child added an extra layer of responsibility and love to Taehyung's already deep affection for his mate.

"Thank you for letting me know, doctor," Taehyung said, gratitude evident in his voice.

The physician prescribed some medicines to stabilize Jungkook's blood pressure and handed them to Taehyung. He then took his leave,

As Taehyung returned to Jungkook's side, he gently sat beside him, taking his hand in his own. He gazed at Jungkook with tender concern, vowing to be the pillar of support his mate needed during this vulnerable time.

"Jungkook, my love," Taehyung murmured softly, "You're going to be okay. I'm here with you, and I won't leave your side."

He pressed a gentle kiss on Jungkook's forehead, wanting to convey all the love and reassurance he felt in that simple gesture.

After a few minutes.......

As Jungkook's eyes fluttered open, Taehyung's heart swelled with relief and joy. He gently helped Jungkook sit up, arranging pillows behind him for support.

With tenderness and love in his eyes, Taehyung leaned in and showered Jungkook's face with multiple soft kisses, as if trying to convey all the love he held in his heart without uttering a word.

"Thank goodness you're awake," Taehyung whispered, his voice filled with love and relief. "I was so worried about you."

He cupped Jungkook's cheeks, his thumbs gently brushing away the remnants of tears.

Taehyung's touch was soothing, and Jungkook's breathing began to steady as he felt the warmth of his alpha's love enveloping him.

He took Jungkook's hand and, guided it softly downwards until Jungkook's hand rested gently on his own stomach, where their baby was growing.

"Jungkook, my love," Taehyung said, his voice filled with wonder and awe, "We're going to be parents. You and me. We're going to have a baby."

As Jungkook processed the news of his pregnancy and Taehyung's words, a mix of emotions swirled within him. The first feeling that washed over him was a profound sense of awe and wonder.

He couldn't believe that he was carrying their child, a tiny life growing inside him. It felt like a miracle, and he was filled with a sense of amazement and gratitude for this precious gift.

Tears welled up in Jungkook's eyes as he looked at Taehyung, his heart overflowing with love for the alpha who stood beside him, supporting and cherishing him through it all.

He gently caressed his stomach, feeling a connection with the life growing inside him. It was both a thrilling and humbling experience, and he couldn't help but feel a surge of protectiveness and love for their unborn child.

Without a second thought, Jungkook leaned forward and pulled Taehyung into a deep and passionate kiss. Their lips met with a fervor born of love, and Jungkook poured all his emotions into that kiss.

It was a kiss that spoke volumes-of love, of trust, and of the unbreakable bond between them.

Their lips moved together in a dance of longing and affection, as if trying to convey all the emotions they couldn't put into words.