Chapter 19

Third person's pov

After the dinner, everyone went in their respective rooms to sleep.

In Taekook's room,

Jungkook was really nervous because Him and Taehyung had to sleep in one room together,

He had already changed his clothes into a comfortable hanfu and was sitting on the bed waiting for Taehyung to come into the room.

Jungkook felt himself getting hot by every single second passing,

And he wasn't sure why he was also having stomach champs, he had his cycle last week so he didn't thought about it,

At last he thought that the new category of Indian food didn't suit him well.

He got up from his place to go to the bathroom but he gasped when he noticed the red stains on the bedsheets,

Before he could do anything the door opened revealing Taehyung,

Jungkook didn't knew what to do, the bedsheet was stained so his dress and on top of that Taehyung came in the room,

As soon as Taehyung entered the room, a strong vanilla scent which was of Jungkook hit his nose.

The scent was really attractive which
made Taehyung a little confuse because usually the scent isn't this attractive that it was hard to control oneself.

Taehyung also noticed the discomfort in Jungkook's face.

" Are you alright ? " Taehyung said to Jungkook after seeing his pale and discomfort face.

" Ab- yes- actually no- but yes " Jungkook didn't knew what to reply to Taehyung.

V was worried seeing Jungkook's unusuall behavior and upon V's pleading Taehyung went closer towards Jungkook to check him.

Every step he took made the presence of scent even stronger,

Taehyung thought that Jungkook had his cycle when he saw the red stains on the bed but the scent seemed stronger and more powerful than when an omega is on period.

Jungkook lowered his head, bitting his lips, he felt the hotness had increased as Taehyung came closer to him.

" I-I am sorry " he mumbled while still not wanting to look up.

Even though Taehyung has not accepted Jungkook as his mate, he couldn't stop himself from helping him in this situation.

Taehyung wasn't himself sure how to help him because if he stays near him 1 more minute then he isn't sure what will he do next.

Sweat started dripping from his forehead.

V was trying hard not to loose his control and same with gguk.

" I h-have to go " Taehyung mumbled as he immediately went to of the room.

Jungkook suddenly remembered that he was put on his scent reducer otherwise his scent will attract other Alphas.

He grabbed his scent reducer from his bag and immediately sprayed it.

He went into the bathroom to change his clothes and he also took a shower to overcome the hot feeling but when he came back he saw that Jin and Rayna were already in his room waiting for him and the bedsheets were already changed.

" Son, are you feeling alright " Jin said to Jungkook with a worried face.

Jungkook nodded his head with a little confusion.

" Are you feeling hot or any discomfort in your stomach ? " Rayna asked from Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded his head.