Chapter 35

Third person's pov

Jungkook awoke with a starl, his chest heaving with each rapid breath.

Beads of perspiration clung to his forehead, evidence of the vivid nightmare that had engulfed his slumber.

As he became aware of his surroundings, the familiar warmth of Taehyung's presence enveloped him like a shield.

In the dimly lit tent, he saw the outline of his beloved alpha, stirring from his own sleep, concern etched across his face.

The sound of Jungkook's heavy breathing did not escape Taehyung's ears, and without a word, he got up from his bed and moved closer to jungkook, instinctively knowing that his mate needed comfort.

" What's wrong Luna " He said as he sat beside jungkook.

Jungkook's heart ached with the intensity of the nightmare's residue, but he couldn't find the words to explain it.

Instead, of speaking he threw himself in Taehyung's arms, closing his eyes.

Taehyung was taken a little back due to the sudden hug but without a word, he started caressing Jungkook's back.

Silence lingered between them, each breath a shared language of understanding and unconditional love.

Taehyung's fingertips traced soothing patterns along Jungkook's back, his touch a balm against the remnants of the nightmare's grip.

In that tender moment, no words were necessary.

Their hearts spoke volumes, their connection transcending the confines of verbal expression.

Jungkook buried his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck, seeking refuge from the haunting echoes of the nightmare.

His breath mingled with Taehyung's, their heartbeats syncing as they held each other in the silence of the night.

Taehyung's voice, a soft caress against Jungkook's ear, broke the stillness, his words filled with unwavering affection, " Do you want to talk about it ?"

Jungkook shook his head, still buried in Taehyung's arms, " I-I don't w-want to rem-member it ag-gain. "

" It's ok " Taehyung said in a gently voice, still rubbing his back gently.

In that fragile moment, Jungkook found solace in Taehyung's unwavering love.

The nightmare's grip gradually loosened, replaced by the warmth of their connection.

In Taehyung's arms, he felt protected, understood, and cherished.

As they held each other, their intertwined souls embraced the power of their love, transforming fear into resilience, pain into healing.

Their unspoken vow echoed through the night, affirming that together, they would overcome any obstacle that sought to challenge their love.

As they reluctantly released their embrace, a momentary pause hung in the air, their eyes locked in a dance of unspoken emotions.

Taehyung's gaze, filled with tenderness and concern, lingered on Jungkook's face.

He recognized the remnants of distress that clung to his mate's features and knew that gentle care was needed to soothe his troubled soul.

With a soft touch, Taehyung guided Jungkook to sit on the edge of the his bed, his hand supporting the small of his back.

He moved gracefully, a silent pillar of strength and devotion, as he poured a glass of water.