Chapter 24

Third person's pov

The next day,

Jungkook slowly opens his eyes, feeling the soft sheets beneath him. He takes a deep breath,

Enjoying the fresh morning air that filters through the window. He stretches his arms and legs, feeling the warmth of the sun on his skin.

He runs his hands through his hair, feeling the soft strands between his fingers.

As he stands up from bed, he takes a moment to look outside. He sees the trees swaying gently in the breeze, and the birds chirping happily.

He can smell the sweet scent of flowers that bloom outside his window.

Jungkook heads to the bathroom and takes a refreshing shower. He enjoys the feeling of the water cascading down his body, washing away any sleepiness he may have had.

He dries himself off and then Jungkook walks over to his wardrobe and opens the doors.

He takes out an hanfu and lays it on the bed. He carefully removes his clothes and starts to put on the hanfu.

He slips his arms through the sleeves, feeling the soft fabric against his skin. He ties the ribbons around his waist, making sure that the hanfu is secure.

It was made with soft silk, embroidered with intricate patterns of flowers on the top. Jungkook loved how it felt against his skin,

After making his hair bun, Jungkook made his way towards the stairs,

However, As he was walking down the stairs he didn't realize that the stairs were a bit slippery, and suddenly he accidentally tripped on his hanfu's long hem,

Just in time, Taehyung, who was walking behind him, reached out and held him steady.

Jungkook could feel the coldness of Taehyung's hands against his skin,

"Careful, jungkook" Taehyung said, his voice filled with concern but yet it was a bit cold.

Jungkook could tell that Taehyung had shifted back.

He could feel Taehyung's strong arms around him, supporting him and keeping him safe.

He could smell the scent of Taehyung's cologne, a mix of musk and lavender that always made him feel calm and relaxed.

"Thank you," Jungkook said, as Taehyung took his arms off his waist.

Taehyung smiled a little at him.

" No need but be more careful " Taehyung said as he again started to make his way downstairs followed by a blushing Jungkook.

At the dining table everyone was present except Jimin and Yoongi,

" Eomma should I call Yoongi and Jimin hyung-nim " Jungkook asked when he noticed that they were not present.

" No need son, actually Jimin wasn't feeling well so we called a doctor earlier this morning and the doctor prescribed him some medicines and told him to not walk around as his due date is coming soon so he is resting in his room " Jin said explaining Jungkook.