chapter 14

Third person's pov

" Do you promise to love your people till the very end " This time Yoongi spoke.

" Yes I kim Taehyung promise to love my people till the very end "

" Yes I kim Jungkook promise to love my people till the very end "

The Lendorreians were feeling really happy and wanted to cheer their lungs out but according to the rule they had to stay quite.

" Do you promise to protect your people till the very end " jimin spoke while keeping his hand on his baby-bump.

" Yes I kim Taehyung promise to protect my people till the very end "

" Yes I kim Jungkook promise to protect my people till the very end "

Jin smiled with little tears in his eyes,

" They will be better than us I belive so " jin said to his mate while smiling.

" I am sure of that " Namjoon said with a proud smile, watching Taehyung and Jungkook.

Now it was time for the Lendorreians to ask them for oath, Han-kok who is the oldest person in the whole pack had to present the oath on the behalf of the whole pack.

" Do you both promise to keep your promises till the very end " Han-kok spoke, the reason why he choosed to ask them this is because he is quite old and he knows the hardships and bitterness of life.

Promises which are made at one point might seem easy but life isn't that easy-going and simple, it requires alot of strength and courage to fulfil one's words.

" Yes I kim Taehyung promise to keep my promises till the very end "

" Yes I kim Jungkook promise to keep my promises till the very end "

As soon as jungkook finished speaking the whole area was filled with loud applauds from the happy Lendorreians.

Jungkook and Taehyung stood up on the stage where namjin were already percent.

" Lendorreians does anyone has any objection ?" Jin said everyone because it is a rule to ask people that if they are comfortable with their upcoming ruler and if they are not satisfied and they provide a valid reason for that then he/she can't be the ruler untill the people was completely satisfied,

No one raised any objection.

• Namjoon has to give his crown to Taehyung and Jin has to give his crown to Jungkook.

First it was Taehyung's turn, Taehyung bent infront of Namjoon and Namjoon took off his crown and placed it on Taehyung's head with an proud smile.

Taehyung's crown:

( The royal crowns are made from traditional-family gems and gold )

Taehyung stood up straight, he turned towards Lendorreians, he felt happy when he saw them cheering for him.