Chapter 18

Third person's pov

" Ahm " Taehyung cleared his throat bringing Jungkook back to his senses,

He immediately backed off from Taehyung realising their position.

His cheeks were already bright red.

" I-I just came to ask that if you needed any help while p-packing " Jungkook mently cursed himself for stuttering.

" There is no need, you may go " Taehyung said in his deep plain cold voice which was enough to give Jungkook goosebumps.

Jungkook immediately bowed to Taehyung and went towards his room.

After coming in he threw himself on his bed.

" Aish I am so stupid, why did I stutter infront of him, now what he must be thinking of me ahh " Jungkook kept on blabbering to himself for a couple of minutes after that he eventually got tired.

" look there is no need of regretting now, you should h- " gguk didn't even completed his sentence and Jungkook blocked him.

" What did I do to deserve him tsk "
Gguk mumbled to himself.

The next day,

The Royals departed for India from Lendorr on 9:03 am and arrived in India on 1:25 pm.

Prince Hoseok was to take care of Lendorr in there absence.

As soon as Jungkook's eye's landed on
the Royal Palace he was amazed by the unbelievable beauty of palace and India.

( नमस्ते means hi or greetings in Hindi )

" नमस्ते " Vishal and the other members of the Indian Royal family greeted them.

" नमस्ते " Namjoon greeted back as he has been to India before so he knows how to speak hindi a little bit.

" Come here buddy " Vishal said pulling Namjoon into a tight hug which Namjoon gladly accepted.

A couple of seconds after they broke the hug.

" Let me introduce you to my Family "
Vishal said smiling.

" Here is my wife Rayna "

" She is my daughter Somia "

" And lastly my son Abishiek "

Vishal introduced the Royals with a smile on his face,

" Congratulations Jimin and Yoongi " Rayna said hugging Jimin.

" Thank you aunt " Jimin said hugging Rayna back with a smile.

" How many months ? " Rayna asked from jimin.

" 5 months " Jimin replied back.

" Well I am sure the baby will be as beautiful as you " Somia said with a little smile.

" Thank you Somia-shi " Jimin said to Somia.

" Somia and Abishiek have grown up really fast, the last time I saw them they were kids and now Somia is getting married " Namjoon said.

" Time really flies " Rayna said with a smile.

" We will talk about the other things later but first let me show you all your rooms, you must be tired because of the long journey " Vishal said calling some servants to pick up their luggages.

A little tour of the palace :