Chapter 46

Third person's pov

As Arick stormed down the grand staircase of the palace, his parents, the King and Queen of Spiunknds, followed close behind, trying desperately to reason with their son.

The elegant halls seemed to tremble with tension as the echoes of Arick's furious footsteps reverberated through the opulent surroundings.

"Arick, please listen to us," the Queen pleaded, her voice tinged with concern. "What you're doing is not right. You can't force someone to love you."

But Arick was consumed by his own desires, and his anger knew no bounds. He turned to face his parents, his eyes flashing with defiance. "I will do whatever it takes to make Jungkook mine!" he declared, his voice resonating with a dangerous determination.

The King stepped forward, his regal presence exuding authority and wisdom. "Son, love cannot be forced. It must be freely given," he said, attempting to impart his wisdom on the stubborn prince. "You must respect Jungkook's feelings and wishes."

But Arick's frustration boiled over, and he lashed out at his parents. "Enough! I don't need your lectures," he snapped, his voice cutting like a sharp blade. "Jungkook is meant to be with me, and I won't let anyone or anything stand in my way."

His parents exchanged worried glances, realizing that reasoning with Arick was futile at this moment. They knew their son well and understood the depths of his obsession. With heavy hearts,

They reluctantly decided to support him, hoping that perhaps they could guide him toward a more rational path.

The next day.......

The sun rose over the kingdom of Spiunknds, casting a warm glow upon the palace. Arick, filled with a sense of urgency, made his way to Jungkook's room with a tray of breakfast.

However, his worry escalated as he saw Jungkook burning with fever, his face flushed and eyes glassy with illness.

"Jungkook, you're burning up," Arick said softly, reaching out to touch his forehead. But Jungkook's weakened state filled him with fear, and he pushed Arick's hand away with what little strength he had left. "Don't touch me," Jungkook pleaded, his voice hoarse and weak.

Arick's heart sank at the sight of Jungkook's suffering. He wanted to comfort him, but his frustration from the previous night had left its mark. Instead, he called for the maid, his voice tinged with concern. "Quickly, call the Royal physician!"

As the physician arrived, he examined Jungkook and reassured Arick that it was a normal fever, likely brought on by stress and anxiety. With a brief examination, the physician left the room,

Arick tried to offer Jungkook medicine, but Jungkook's refusal only escalated his worry. "Please, Jungkook, you need to take the medicine. It will help you get better," Arick pleaded, his voice tinged with desperation.

But Jungkook's couldn't bring himself to comply. Tears welled in his eyes as he shook his head, unwilling to cooperate with the one who had caused him so much pain.

In a moment of frustration, Arick lost control and held Jungkook's mouth tightly, making him swallow the medicine against his will. The act left Jungkook gasping for breath, his eyes filled with fear and betrayal.

As Arick left the room, he couldn't help but feel angry at Jungkook.

Jungkook was left sobbing in bed, feeling helpless and trapped in a situation he couldn't escape.

The moon shone brightly in the night sky as Vantae, raced through the kingdom of Lendorr.

His senses were heightened, and he could feel the desperation and urgency in his heart as he searched for any trace of Jungkook. The scent was faint, almost disappearing, but Vantae refused to give up.