Chapter 32

So before we jump into the chapter let me tell you some stuff,

- Wars are stopped at night so that people can rest and eat something to gain a little energy and then it begins again at 4:00 in the morning.

- No one is allowed to attack in the resting time.

- No one is allowed to leave the battlefield after coming in untill the war ends.

So that was all,
Now let's start our chapter,

Third person's pov

The tension in the air was palpable as the armies of Lendorr and Devontae Kingdom faced each other on the field of battle.

The sun hung high in the sky, casting its harsh light on the gathering storm of conflict.

Both sides were poised for a clash that would decide the fate of nations.

The clash began with a deafening roar as the war horns blared, signaling the charge.

The Lendorreian soldiers, clad in armor bearing the sigil of their kingdom, advanced with disciplined precision, their shields forming an impenetrable wall.

Their hearts pounded with a mix of fear and determination as they prepared to defend their land.

On the opposing side, the Devontae forces were equally resolute.

Their armor gleamed with a menacing shine as they moved forward, their formation unyielding. Their eyes burned with a fierce determination, hungry for victory and dominance.

As the two armies collided, the battlefield erupted into chaos. Swords clashed, spears pierced the air, and arrows filled the sky like a deadly rain.

The ground shook beneath the stampede of charging warriors, each side vying for control of the battlefield.

The Lendorreian archers, skilled in their craft, unleashed a volley of arrows, their deadly precision finding their marks.

The Devontae soldiers fought back, their own archers retaliating with equal ferocity.

The sky became a symphony of whistling projectiles, leaving trails of destruction in their wake.

In the midst of the chaos, the alphas of both kingdoms emerged as formidable leaders. Taehyung, his presence commanding and regal, fought with unwavering determination, rallying his troops with every swing of his sword.

His strength and strategic prowess inspired his soldiers, pushing them to fight with unwavering resolve.

On the opposing side, King Marcus of Devontae, fueled by ambition and a thirst for power, led his forces with calculated aggression.

His every move was calculated, seeking to exploit weaknesses in the Lendorreian defenses.

His powerful blows struck fear into the hearts of his enemies, his cunning tactics testing the resilience of the Lendorreian army.

As the battle raged on, the cries of pain and anguish mingled with the sounds of clashing steel.

The ground became a canvas painted with blood, both Lendorreian and Devontae, as lives were lost on both sides.

The battle seemed endless, each side refusing to yield. The clash of swords and the thunderous roar of battle echoed across the land, a testament to the brutal reality of war.

As the war unfolded, Taehyung, the Alpha King of Lendorr, experienced a maelstrom of emotions on the battlefield. Each moment was a cacophony of adrenaline, fear, and a deep sense of responsibility.