𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒Sugarhill, Harlem

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Sugarhill, Harlem

January 12th, 2022

"ISIS, please come to this party on the Sev with me." Milan begged making Isis roll her eyes.

The two were bestfriend's since kindergarten when Isis use to live with her grandmother in the Bronx before moving back with her mother.

Some people couldn't believe they were even friends because they were the complete opposite. Milan was more extrovert and enjoyed going to parties and meeting new people.

While on the other hand Isis was more introvert and kept to her self most of the time.

Despite their differences they still seemed to be closer than ever.

"I don't know Mimi, I'm not exactly welcomed on Sev block incase you forgot." Isis replied.

It's not like she was lying.

Her brothers and their friends were beefing with another gang there. So she avoided going over there at any cause.

Mimi smacked her teeth, "Girl they ain't worrying about yo ass just come I'll pick you up."

"Okay what should I wear?" Isis questioned.

"Something that brings out that fat ass girl, and instead of putting it on put it in a bag and we gone get ready at my house." She answered.

"Alright see you then I guess." Isis dryly responded still not wanting to go to that party.

Milan blows a kiss at the phone before hanging up.

Rummaging through her closest she tries finding something to wear.

In the mist of her rampage dd busses into her room startling her. She mugged him as he takes a seat on her bed.

"Where the hell you tryna go?" dd asked as Isis ignores him. "Hellooo? Am I talking to a brick wall?"

Sucking her teeth she responded. "Where I'm going is none of yo business now get outta my room."

"Imma tell ma you tryna leave without permission ouuu!"

She chuckled. "Boy I'm grown getcho snitching ass outta here."

"MAMA!" He yells running out the room and isis throws her outfit on the bed before taking off behind him. "que david?" Their mom irritatedly answers sitting at the table with Melz.