𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Bronx, New York

March 24th, 2022

"Girl tell me why Chalim ass slide in my dms last night." Cleo told Isis, whilst making a face of disgust

Ek has always had some what of a crush on Cleo since they were younger.

She never liked him back for several reason.

One because she just simply couldn't stand him and two because he was friends with her brothers and she didn't date her brothers friends.

Isis laughed, "That's crazy ma heart what did he say?"

Cleo scoffed, "You do not wanna know, he made a complete fool of himself."

Isis was eager to know since the EK she knows always says some funny and out of pocket shit.

A funny guy he is.

"Please tell me I won't laugh Cleo." She lied, knowing damn well she's going to be dying.

Sighing Cleo replied, "He asked me when imma let him taste my chocolate wap, and bitch the whole time I'm starting at my screen like what?"

"Oh my god." Isis laughed shaking her head, she wasn't even surprised he said that.

"Yoo that's not funny Ice, he mad weird ma heart." Cleo replied, "And also don't he gotta bitch?"

Ice nodded, "Yeah and the craziest shit is dd and ddot told me that his girl just found out she pregnant."

"So he about to be a father, and still chasing me?"

"Yep." Isis confirmed her statement

The two girls shook their heads as they pulled up to the tattoo parlor.

They weren't getting tatted just piercings.

Isis already has a belly piercing but she wanted nipple piercings so that's what she's gonna get.

Cleo on the other hand wanted dimple piercings.

"You think I should block him?" Cleo questioned as they exit her car, "Or entertain him a lil because he be making bank."