𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 The Hospital

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
The Hospital

April 13th, 2022

Cracking her eyes open Isis looked around seeing she was in the hospital, she sighed seeing that she was also hooked up to all type of machines.

Looking in the corner she spotted Riot in a chair on his phone, he had noticed her yet.

"Riot." She mumbled making him look up from his phone.

"You up finally."

She cracked a small smile at him, "Did my brothers come and visit?"

She knew that they probably didn't, but she wanted them to come so she can know if they forgive her or not.

They probably were talking shit about her right now, which was well deserved.

Riot gave her a sympathetic smile, "No only your mother, sister, and Cleo came but they went home to freshen up."

Isis tried her hardest to blink away tears but failed, she was tired of crying yet it seemed like that's all she could do.

Especially since she knew she had probably lost her baby.

"I lost the baby didn't I?" She asked, whilst wiping the tears that had fallen down her face.

"Isis..."

"Oh my god I did." She sobbed shaking her head, "Its all my fault I couldn't even protect my unborn child."

Riot sighs getting in the bed beside holding her while she cries.

"You good Ice, I got you." He kisses her forehead repeatedly.

"I don't deserve you Riot." She mumbled feeling herself get tired.

That's honestly how she felt, she blocked him and ditched him many times for a nigga who didn't care nothing about her.

Yet he's by her side while she's in the hospital after the treated way she treated him.

The nurse then came in and looks at the two.

"Did you break the news to her?"

Riot nodded, "Nah she kinda figured it out, cried then went back to sleep."