𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

Ik you saw what I said ^

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

July 17th, 2023

"So ice, regarding to music is there anything your working on even though you just released In Ha Mood last month." The host of the talk of the town asked Isis who nods her head.

"I'm actually working on an EP, I'm excited for that."

The host smiled, "An EP really?"

Isis nodded, "Yes and I can already tell that you guys are going to love it just as much as I do honestly."

The Ep was actually almost done she was just waiting for the designer to get done with the album cover then it was officially completed.

"So you are around a lot of drill rappers right?"

"I am." Isis laughed, "I hear glah glah boom on a daily basis."

They all laughed once she said that.

"So can you give us yo favorite female rappers."

"Drill right?" Isis asked.

The women nodded, "Yes drill give us yo top three female drill rappers."

"Kenzo b for sure as number one." Isis replied, no hesitation.

She loved Kenzo's music because she doesn't have to diss to get her point across, Isis have mad respect for her due to that."

"Umm I fuck with that Shani Boni girl, she tuff fasho so she's number two."

"Ohh you Putting Kenzo over Shani?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Isis laughed, "What Kenzo said? Top 2 and I'm not 2 bitch, but seriously that just my opinion not trying to start anything."

"Okay, we need yo third."

"That Miyaa V girl I like her music her voice is just so sexy." Isis stated whilst laughing, "Especially that it's Miya baby."

"Ouu okayy she might hit you up after this."