𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒Sugarhill, Harlem

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Sugarhill, Harlem

January 20th, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

It's been a week since the party and Isis and Milan haven't spoken since. That happens to be normal behavior for them after an argument.

They'll ignore each other for a week or two then Milan will pop up at her door with a half ass apology. That she knew Isis would accept due to her really being her only friend.

Crazy right ?

Grabbing her black Marc Jacobs tote bag Isis stood in the mirror looking at her outfit. She wore a black juicy couture tracksuit that brought out her curves perfectly. She had a bigger coat sitting on her bed to put on as she leaves out.

It was January meaning that it's cold as fuck in New York. And she didn't wanna turn into a popsicle on her way to the studio.

"Isis yo Uber outside!" Melz called out, quickly grabbing her coat she runs out her room.

"Thank you Melz I'll see you later, tell mama I'll be back later."

Melz nodded, "Alright, be safe mi amor."

Isis blew her a kiss before running out the house. dd watched her closely. He always felt the need to know where she was going because he wanted her to stay safe even though they bicker a lot.

If he lost another sibling he wouldn't know how to go on. He's still not handling Notti's death well but have to pretend he is for the sake of everyone around him.

"Ayo where you going?" He questioned, she turns around rolling her eyes. "To the stu David, anything else you wanna know dad?"

Dudey lo snickers at her response making dd glare at him.

"Mmcht yeah aigh you know yo curfew at 8 don't have me and guys come look for you."

Isis grin before replying, "Don't come looking for me imma be with my man."

"Yo man?" Jay questioned as the boys stalk toward the car. Isis hurried and got in her Uber locking the door.

"Hope yo nigga fast on his feet because we gone clap em word too." Dee adds his two sense knocking on the car window.

"You can go sir." Isis tells her Uber driver. He nodded pulling off leaving the guys yelling.

She laughed knowing she doesn't actually have a boyfriend and just wanted to get them worked up. All of them seemed to be over protective over her meaning she actually never talked to anyone.