𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒Sugarhill, Harlem

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Sugarhill, Harlem

February 6th, 2022

Isis laid in her bed scrolling through pictures and videos of her and Kay that he surprisingly allowed her to take when she stayed at his crib.

The two hasn't spoken in two weeks, he didn't call or even text her.

She missed him very much.

Maybe they moved too fast, especially since they barley knew each other and she allowed him to eat her out.

Is him not hitting her up after they engaged in something sexual his way of ghosting her?

Hearing feet steps coming near her door Isis quickly locked her phone. Turning around she spotted the red head looking at straight at her.

"Isis you look so sad girly talk to me." Melz dragged out sitting herself on the bed.

They usually tell each other everything but this is something Isis couldn't tell Melz.

Not EVER!

She forced a smile on her face. "It's nothing really where's Amiri?"

Melz could see it was something bothering her sister but decided not to push the issue because things wouldn't end pretty. They would have an argument and since their both petty it would go on for a few days.

"He's with his daddy girl." Melz replied, "Mommy needs a break I have him 24/7."

"True his daddy acts like he don't gotta child."

Melz shook her head in agreement, "Right so don't let this nigga you talking to get you pregnant. Because he already got you feeling some type of way I can tell."

Isis looked over at her in disbelief, "H-How did you know?"

"I peep shit ma heart and I saw you slipping out that night." She shrugged.

"You can't tell anyone Shamelly."

She pretended to lock her lips and throw away the "key" before looking back at Isis.

"Girl if anything you know yo secret safe with me." Melz assured her. "Now let's go to the basement so I can smoke a blunt.

"Even hearing the word blunt makes me think of him." She whined following her older sister out the room.