𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒Sugarhill, Harlem

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Sugarhill, Harlem

April 11th, 2022

After throwing up for the second time, Isis came and threw herself onto her bed burying her face into her pillow, wetting it from all her tears.

She didn't know if she was crying from the pain she felt in her stomach or from Kay's aggression towards her.

Of course he'd playfully or sexually choke her, but he never actually done it to the point where marks were left around her neck.

She felt so sick about that.

Soon as he dropped her back at home she blocked him.

It just felt like the right thing to do.

She knew If she forgave him for doing it the first time it would surely happen again and it wouldn't stop.

"Isis please answer the door!" Melz pleaded, whilst pulling on her door knob.

Isis didn't really want visitors right now. She wasn't in the mood, so she's been giving her family the cold shoulder.

"Please go away."

Melz smacked her teeth, "Girl open the door for I have one of dem old heads come screw it off."

Huffing Isis got up unlocking her door and slinging it open.

Melz smile dropped when she saw her younger sister's appearance.

Her eyes were red with puffy bags under them, neck had purple marks on it, and her hair was just all over the place.

Isis never let's herself go which really made the older girl's heart ache for her.

She was obviously going through something.

"Oh my god Ice are you okay? What happened to your neck.." She goes to touch Isis, but she instantly smacks her hand away softly.

"Please don't touch me." She muttered taking a seat on her bed, Melz face turned instantly making Isis feel bad, "I'm sorry I just don't wanna be touched right now."

"Understood." Melz replied, "I got you something don't get mad or freak out either."

"Okay."