𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Sugarhill, Harlem

February 14th, 2022

Putting the finishing touches on her makeup, she cleaned up her area.

It's Valentine's Day night and Kay's coming to pick her up.

It'll be easy for him tonight since everyone went to dd and ddots show in New Jersey except her and Melz because they both have plans.

"Yoo how I look?" Isis asked her sister, who walks into her room.

Scanning over Isis face and body she replied, "You look good most definitely getting ya doonies beat down tonight."

Isis chuckled, "Stop you know Im scared to do such thing."

"You too grown to be scared of dick."

Isis glared at her she had every right to be scared. From what Milan told her about her first time.

But she also mentioned it's different for everybody so Isis experience won't be like hers.

"Do you think he'll be expecting sex?"

"Obviously Isis especially if he takes you to a hotel afterwards." The older girl replies in a duh tone.

Isis heart began to beat fast. He didn't tell her their plans after dinner, he just said that it'll be enjoyable for both of them.

Her eyes suddenly widens, "Oh my god Shamelly that's why he didn't want me to get him anything."

"Isis chill, do you want to have sex with him?"

She's thought about having sex. Not particularly with him though and it's only because they had just met.

She wanted them to bond more before they do
something so intimate.

But she didn't want to lose him so does she really have a choice?

"I don't know." Isis shrugged, "Maybe?"

"Alright Ice if you gone fuck make sure you make that nigga wrap it up."

"Girl I may be a virgin, but I know it's important to practice safe sex." Isis rolled her eyes, they both laughed as a text message came to her phone.