𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒Upper east side, Manhattan

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Upper east side, Manhattan

May 13th, 2022

The hot sun beamed down on Isis as she carried a box up to her and Cleo's new apartment, they both decided it was time to move out for several different reasons.

Isis was tired of feeling like she was on thin ice with everyone in the house. And Cleo wanted to move out because she was tired of her mama making her go to church.

She claimed the pastor would make sermons and direct it towards her because of her line of work.

According to him all these females being half naked and "rapping" about explicit content was not gods plan.

"I got that Ice." Quan assured her as she hands him the box.

"Thank you." She muttered whilst watching Keem.

He haven't spoke to her since they had sex, at first it didn't bother her because she didn't know he was ignoring her.

Then those days of not texting her turned into weeks.

Now she's thinking maybe that's all he wanted from the start, now that she's out of his system he moved on to "better" things.

Shaking her head she passed him making him look back at her as she entered the lobby.

Taking the elevator up to her and Cleo's apartment she entered the house.

Cleo was in the kitchen putting up the cups and eating utensils when she spotted a sad looking Isis.

Throwing herself on a stool in front of the island she huffed, "Do you think something's wrong with me?"

Cleo gave the girl a blank stare, "No, why you ask?"

"Because all the niggas in my life always leave after getting what they want." She pouted, "It's getting old."

Cleo had her suspicions that Isis and her brother did more than just go to the cemetery and go back home, but that was none of her business really.

Instead of hopping into another relationship she wanted Isis to heal.

What she went through was traumatic so she wasn't expecting her friend to still give a fuck about niggas.