𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 Manhattan, New York

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Manhattan, New York

February 10th, 2022

"Breaking records, and I'm breaking news, bitch be pressed, like who you?" Isis rapped, as everyone surrounded her dancing.

Today she was filming her Bikini Bottom music video in Times Square. Many of her supporters popped out it surprised her how many people came to support her.

"Ayo Ice imma head on home." Jeraine told her coming through the crowd of people.

"Alright Jay, be safe ma heart." She replied, hugging the younger girl.

After Jay left Noti and Buba came running up to her with their cameras. She usually didn't do these little YouTube videos but decided to let them get content today since she promised them she'd be in a video.

"Ice Spice gzzz." Buba exclaimed wrapping his arm around Isis, and shoving his camera in her face

Isis mugged him due to the fact that he was very sweaty at the moment and it was getting on her.

"You need to get off of me." She laughed.

Buba smacked his teeth, "Why? I thought we was besties."

Noti laughed, "She don't want you on her nigga because you sweating and it's winter get a grip ma boy."

"Nah Nigga you know I'm hot from geeking in the music video."

Isis laughed at the two as they begin to bicker with each other for no reason.

"Mane whatever get off ma bestie, she don't like you." Noti pushed Buba off her, he then cleared his throat before speaking.

"So I've been meaning to ask you this Ice." Noti trailed off.

"It's your video go for it, but don't ask me nothing dumb y'all love doing that." She replied, that's kinda why she hated being in YouTube videos.

The questions she's asked sometimes aren't appropriate. One time a YouTuber asked her could she squirt, it was a joke but still pretty awkward and inappropriate if you asked her.

"We've noticed Kay Flock be in your likes and comments." Noti smirked.

Oh shit.