𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Sugarhill, Harlem

April 10th, 2022

Isis stomach turned when she got a whiff of the weed sent as she walked into the basement.

Her brother had the guys over once again and they were hot boxing.

She usually didn't mind the smell but for the past month it's been very triggering. She'd gag every-time she smelled it.

Same thing for bacon and she absolutely loved it.

Isis pinched her nose taking a seat beside Melz who just passed the blunt to Edot.

"You wanna hit Ice." Edot asked, whilst exhaling the smoke out his mouth blowing it towards her face.

Isis jumped up holding her stomach and ran out the room to keep herself from puking in front of everyone.

"Nah she buggin out." Dee laughed as Melz sighed and went after her.

Making it to her room she ran into her bathroom and spilled her stomach into the toilet.

She didn't know what was going.

Melz came up behind her eyeing her sister suspiciously.

Getting up from the toilet she gets up and goes to her sink to brush her teeth.

"What's up with you Ice?"

Spitting out the tooth paste she looked back at Melz, "Just a stomach bug I probably ate something bad when I was with my boyfriend."

Her sister wasn't buying it. Isis is having the same symptoms she was having when she was pregnant.

"Isis." Melz said, "Ion think you gotta stomach bug, you could be pregnant."

Rinsing out her mouth, Isis looked at melz with a glare.

"I'm not pregnant Shamelly."

A part of her knew it wasn't a stomach bug. She just didn't wanna believe that she could be having a baby.

Especially with someone like Kay, he's controlling and toxic she couldn't bring a child into a situation like that.