𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧

July 14th, 2023

Yo ddot, just move!" Isis rapped along to Notti and Ddot's song while twerking on Esme, whom was throwing several dollars bills on her body watching it fall off her ass onto the floor beside her.

Tonight Isis was going to performing at this new club that just opened downtown, they offered her over 85k just to perform one of her two most popular songs.

Of course she gets paid more than that usually but she wasn't about to turn down the offer since all the hottest celebrities was going to be out there tonight.

"Damn, Damn, Damn!" Cleo hyped her up whilst putting Ice all in the camera on her live.

"Since you gotta boyfriend, let me be yo girlfriend." Esmeralda says whilst biting her lip as Isis stops dancing on her to get in Cleo's live video.

"You my friend though."

"Friend?" She questioned, "Bitch I said you bad."

All three of the girls laughed.

Cleo then leans up to read the comments, "Girl Kyle richh said do me like you did Kay Flock."

Isis rolled her eyes, "Fuck Kay Flock!"

"You already did." Cleo replied receiving a side eye from Isis.

The old her would've been in tears when him or the video was brought up, now she just simply doesn't care.

She's has everything she's ever wanted now especially career wise.

"Surely did." She chuckled, "But what bro said? If he jack DOA imma add a K!"

"I know that's right!" Esmeralda cheered her on.

"Stop politicking for you make the doa dick eater cry."

Isis laughed as that left Cleo's lips, her and Murda b have been going back and forth for months now.

It started over Isis new tattoo, Murda just had to put her two cents on it.

She got the nerve to say "She got Movelook tatted on her like it's gone change the fact that my son Kay killed."