𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

Go back and mfkn do itttt!^

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧

July 22nd, 2023

Turning off her alarm that was constantly ringing Isis laid up stretching out her body while yawning. Still kind of sore from yesterday she got out of bed and grabbed her phone off her pillow.

The smell of food cooking made her stomach grumble as she left her room.

Approaching the kitchen a playful mug formed on her face seeing the sight in front of her. Cleo and Landon her boyfriend, was all hugged up against the counter.

Seeing Isis standing there they immediately jumped away from each other to greet her.

"Hello Ice." Landon waved, despite Isis straight facing him.

"Hi Don." Isis smiled, "You're literally always here, it's like you live here now."

Cleo gasped at what her bestfriend said while she fixed her food. She wasn't actually offended that's how they played.

"My man made us breakfast ice be respectful. Cleo playfully scolded her.

Grabbing the apple juice out the refrigerator Isis glanced at the two.

"Fuck Landon and this breakfast."

Cleo bussed out into laugher along with Isis while Landon just stood there confused at why she said that.

"Well what you said fuck me for?" He pouted as Isis come over and pats his shoulder a bit.

"Im just joking Don." She smiled, "Your actually my favorite on her roster."

Cleo chokes on her juice and begin to start coughing dramatically, "Damn bitch what ros-"

"Mhm don't cough now." Landon muttered.

"Nah I'm just playing for real this time, my bestie only got eyes for you." Isis played it off winking at Cleo who cracked a small smile going un-noticed by Landon who had his head buried in his phone.

After eating breakfast Isis went back into her room and got her clothes ready for today. She entered her bathroom and took shower, brushed her teeth, and did her skin care deciding not to wear any makeup.