𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙
Bronx, New York

March 25th, 2022

Kay leaned up in his bed yawing as he awoke from his sleep. Grabbing his phone he checked the time seeing it was already 8:30 am in the morning.

Looking over to the right of him he admired how his girl looked sleeping with her curls spiraled out every where.

He loved how she was pretty even in her sleep.

He knew she was extremely tired because they had a very long night.

Kay spent the whole night trying to make up for cheating on her with Alani, after she woke up from her first nap after they fucked.

He had also cursed Alani out for getting Isis number out his phone and for taking pictures of him.

She knew he didn't like being recorded or anything when they linked.

He didn't wanna get caught up.

Leaning down he plants kisses on Isis's face trying to get her to wake up. Her eyes shot open and she mugs him.

"What Kevin?" She questioned, whilst stretching out her limbs.

Kay puckers up his lips at her, " Gimme kissy ma."

Isis face scrunched in disgust, she didn't even like being talked to before brushing her teeth. Kissing would be even worse because both of they breath kicking.

"No morning breath move." Isis laughed, pushing her boyfriend back.

Kay pouted grabbing her body and pulling her on top of him. He tries grabbing her face but she held his arm down.

"Stopp yo mouth smell like ass!"

Sucking his teeth he pushes the girl off of him, "it probably smells like yo ass since I had my tongue all in it."

Isis scoffed, "If it smelt like my ass, then it would've smelt amazing okay."

Kay side eyed his girlfriend, "Mhm."

"Well don't ask to eat my ass or fat ma no more nigga." She snapped, "Fucking munchkin."

"Ayoo chill Ian no munchkin or whatever the fuck you be saying."

Isis playfully rolled her eyes at him getting back on top of him. She leans down and pecks his lips making him smile.

"You happy now my fav eater?" Isis asked, as he admires her newly pierced boobs.

"Nah lemme put it in right quick then I'll be happy.

She giggled knowing what he was trying to do.

Her legs were still tired from last night but she wanted to please him.

Lifting up her hips he slipped inside of Isis making her moan into his ear.