𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙
Bronx, New York

February 8th , 2022

"If you ain't tryna wife her, then what you want with Isis fine ass?" Cblu asked, "Because she needs a real man like me."

Dougie snickered, "Nigga you is a kid get it through ya head. All that McDonald's melting ya brain."

"And all them percs melting yo brain nigga." Blu grumbled snatching the blunt out of Dougie hand.

Dougie stuck up his middle finger at him before focusing his attention on Kay who was texting Isis.

"Yeah nigga if you don't want her, then why you bothering her." Dougie asked, genuinely wanting to know. Even though she was the opps sister he had taken a liking to Isis.

He felt as if it is his job to protect her because of how pure she is. He had already told Kay to leave her alone but he refused.

Kay smacked his teeth, "Why y'all so worried must be wanna fuck her too."

"Nah Kay it ain't even like tha-"

"Hell yeah I do so what." Blu cut Dougie off.

Kay begins to laugh. "Well after I do what I gotta do y'all can kill too."

Blu gets up and daps up Kay, "Bet."

Dougie shook his head at the two. They're being so inconsiderate at the moment, she ain't got nothing to do with the beef.

She's not even affiliated.

"So tell us the plan flock." Blu excitedly says, "I wanna know how I can help.

"I don't need no help getting her to let me fuck and record it nigga." Kay replied, "Imma make that bitch famous word too."

He knew that was a way he could get under them Oy niggas skin. Mess around with Isis since their overprotective of her.

"Lovee is gone kill yo ass, you know that's like his little sister." Dougie added in his two cent.

Rolling his eyes Kay replied, "He'll get over it, at least I'm not trying to kill her."

"Nigga how you know yo plan even gone work?" Blu questioned, "Isis innocent ass fuck she don't seem like the type to just fuck around.

"She not." Kay mumbled, her innocence was also something he liked about her. "But I know she'll let me hit because she let me eat it."

"Nah nigga you don't ever eat it." Dougie laughed, "You falling for her ass."

Deep down he actually was falling for Isis, she was different than the girls he usually messed with. To keep himself from those feelings he focus on his task and hatred for her brothers and their friends.

But he could never hate Isis. That's why he often ignores her so he wouldn't feel bad for what he'd eventually do to her.

Kay chuckled, "Ian feeling shorty she just a pawn in my game you know that. I can't love no bitch."