𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 Sugarhill, Harlem

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Sugarhill, Harlem

February 15th, 2022

"You staying in the car?" Kay asked, whilst taking his keys out the ignition.

"Yeah, just hurry up I'm ready to go Kay."

He sucked his teeth at her sudden attitude slamming the car door. They were at the store to get her a plan b but all she could think about was going home and laying in bed.

Him on the other hand wanted to get her one after she told him she'd get it herself.

He claim he didn't trust that and wanted to watch her take it to be on the safe side.

That's not the only reason for her attitude though, she was also in a whole lot of pain from last night.

Her private area hurt just as much as her stomach.

It felt like her gut was rearranged and she wasn't feeling that.

Looking at the window she saw Kay approaching the car. Rolling her eyes she locked the doors so he couldn't get in making him mug her.

He didn't know why she had an attitude all of a sudden when last night she so loved him when he was deep in it.

Unlocking his door her threw the bag with the pills and a drink at her making her phone fall off her lap.

She glared at him whilst picking it up, "You dumb as fuck I hate you."

"Now it's you hate me." Kay shook his head, "Hurry up and take that pill so you can getcho stupid ass out my car."

"Fuck you."

"Already did you ain't no use now." He mumbled under his breath, her head snapped in his direction.

"What you said?"

Kay huffed at the girl before replying, "Bro hurry up."

Grabbing the box she opened it taking out one of the pills.

"Nah take two to make sure it works." Kay informed her taking another out and putting it in her hand.