𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

Ya know the drill check tf  in ^

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧

July 21st, 2023

"Bitch talking shit like sheon gotta cemetery in ha box." Murda laughed, "She disgust me worda my deads."

"Who you talking about?" Alani asked, whlist laughing.

Murda smacked her teeth, "Raggedy Ann popping her shit about me in an interview."

Isis rolled her eyes as her, Cleo, Jeraine, and Esme continued to watch the live video. The interview was Monday and since then Murda couldn't stop talking about what isis said about her, it like she was waiting for Isis to speak on her.

She so happy for that lil bit of clout.

"This bitch is miserable, I bet she won't add you." Jay laughed before grabbing the phone and commenting something.

icespice bet you won't add me 😂.

Murda leaned in and read the comment before taking a hit from her air bar.

"She want me to add her Lani."

Alani face scrunched up, "Add that hoe then."

Precious shook her head at what Alani said.

"I'm not adding that bitch, she just clout chasing honestly."

"Right she's worrying about the wrong thing." Alani replied, "Like where yo brother and that bum ass baby?"

"Dead, dead as hell." Murda laughed, whilst shaking her head.

Isis clenched her fist, she use to let a lot of shit slide but not anymore. Especially if it's about her brother or baby, they most definitely had to fight now.

"Isis you good?" Esmeralda asked her friend, whose face was balled up.

Due to how close they've grown, they opened up to each-other. Isis knew her weaknesses and she knew Isis one was her deceased baby and brother.

It was a sensitive topic for her.

"Ice it's okay." Cleo assured.