𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 Sugarhill, Harlem

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Sugarhill, Harlem

February 13th, 2022

"Isis wake up!" Yelled Melz, Lifting up her head Isis looked at the girl before turning her back to Melz.

She didn't come home till 2:00 o'clock last night knowing she had a hair and nail appointment today. So now she'd rather sleep in and just reschedule.

Melz sighed, "Bro Justin, David come get Isis up!"

As soon as she said that Isis heard walking towards her room the next thing she knows dd locked his arm around her neck while Jay snatched the covers off her.

Now she was cold and in a choke hold, Melz laughed at the situation as Isis tries to fight against dd.

"Get off of me!" She yells as he just laughs.

He was enjoying every moment of this knowing she'll most likely get him back when he least expect it.

"Nahh you gone get up Ice?" Jay questioned.

"Yeah just get him off me he stanks."

dd smacked his teeth letting go of his older sister, taking a breath of relief she retaliated by throwing one of her pillows at him.

He dodged it laughing, "Imma tell on you just watch."

"I don't care you could've killed me." Isis replied rolling her eyes at him before checking her phone.

It wasn't even time for her appointments yet they were bothering her.

"We just wanted you to getcho ass up." Melz says.

"Why though it's not time for me to go."

"Because mama cooking breakfast so 'cmon." Jay responsed, Isis shook her head grabbing her robe and shark slippers.

As they all left her room together.

The aroma from the breakfast her mother was cooking made her stomach grumble, she was extremely hungry.

"Mira quien es? dama de la noche." Her mother joked as Isis walked into the kitchen

dd laughed the hardest at the joke making Isis give him the middle finger before giving her mama a peck on the cheek.