𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

^Go back and check in don't play wimme 😒

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

July 16th, 2023

Music fadedly played in the background of the studio from Riot's computer as he along with Isis and B-Lovee shared a blunt. Isis was waiting for Lil Tjay to pull up so they could get started on the song for her EP, he was running late because he was bringing someone with him.

B-Lovee just randomly pulled up on her after checking her location.

"So when you seen ma heart, yo feelings for him ain't come back?" Lovee asked, whilst exhaling smoke out his mouth.

Isis looked up at the two guys with low red eyes.

The question he asked her didn't quite click.

"Could you repeat that Qway?"

Riot chuckled, "Nah she smacked!"

"Nigga." Lovee palmed his face, "I said when you seem ma heart, did yo feelings for him come back."

Her opened mouth closed and her face grew a mug, maybe if they didn't end the way they did she would've still had feelings for him. But she doesn't and she don't think they'll ever come back.

She hated him so much.

"Nigga hell no." She replied whilst mugging him, "You know I hate that spacey teeth ass nigga."

Riot let's out a dramatic laugh, "You violated."

Lovee chuckled at Isis response, he thought her response was going to different due to how hard it was for her to get over him. Even after everything he did to her she was still willing to give him a second chance

That's why she despises her past self.

"I ain't gone lie ma heart." Lovee trailed off, "I hated that Nigga too, I went to his house and straight rocked his shit."

"For real?" Isis asked, whilst laughing.

"On lovely I did, that Nigga had me hot."