𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Sugarhill, Harlem

April 28th, 2022

After staying in the house for almost two weeks Isis left to Cleo's house. Exiting her apartment it brought her to ease to see how empty it was outside.

She didn't wanna be in the spotlight anymore so she deactivated all of her social medias.

The video was no longer trending but she still felt violated, not to mention it felt like she was tip toeing around her own house.

Every time dd saw her he would fix his face up and turn the other way, he wouldn't even speak to her.

Making it to Cleo's building she walked inside and went straight to their door.

Taking a deep breath she knocked on it.

The door creeped open revealing Keem, Isis was silently having a panic attack. Cleo didn't tell Isis that her brothers were gonna be home when she came.

He stared at her with an unreadable expression, she didn't know if he was disgusted with her or he felt some what sorry for her.

He motioned her to come in, "Come in Isis."

Giving him a small smile she walked into the home.

It seemed pretty empty making her furrow her eye brows because Cleo was suppose to take her to Notti's grave today.

"Where's yo sister?" Isis questioned, "She was suppose to take me to Notti grave today."

"My mama made her go to church for Bible study, so I'll take you." Keem replied, whilst laughing.

Isis grinned shaking her head, she haven't been to church since she was living with her grandmother. And when she did go it was for a funeral.

"No keem you don't have to do that, I'll just take a Uber it's not a problem."

He shook his head at her, "Nah you good Ice, you bro sister I got you."

He stood to hug her and it caught her completely off guard, she wrapped her arms around him hugging him back.

She don't know why he hugged her, but she was in desperate need for one.