𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Bronx, New York

January 23rd, 2022

Kay held onto Isis hand as he lead her into his apartment. She looked around admiring how nicely decorated it was automatically assuming he lived with his mother.

It seemed impossible for a guy especially one like Kay to know how to decorate their houses.

"This yo moms place?" Isis questioned, taking a seat on the couch.

He lets out a breathy laugh, "Hell nah imma grown ass man, this my crib."

Isis throw her hands up acting offended. "What you trynna say? I'm grown and I live with my mama."

"Ain't nobody tryna sneak diss you Annie." He snaps his fingers at her and rolled his eye.

Sassy ass lil Nigga.

She smiled at him. "Well back to what I was saying, yo crib real nice Kevin."

"If you think it's nice in here come see my room ma." He replied holding out his hand to her. Isis grabbed onto it and he walks her to his room.

Surprisingly his room was clean and his bed was made neatly. He just kept surprising her.

He jumped in his bed watching her stand awkwardly at his door. A smirk formed on his face at her shyness, he liked a lot of things about her but that was his favorite.

"Bring yo shy ass over here ian gone bite acting all anti-social and shit." He tells her and she slowly walks over to his bed kicking off her shoes and laying beside him.

He leans up against his head board motioning her towards him. " 'Cmere and sit on my lap mami."

Isis had second thoughts at first not wanting to give him the wrong idea, but eventually giving in crawling onto his lap staddling him

He kept his hands at her waist as she looked everywhere but at him.

"Look at me gorgeous."

Isis eyes falls down to his. She couldn't help but admire how fine he looked right now with his hair hanging in his face. She felt a heart beat between her legs outta embarrassment she kept moving around on his lap.