𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

^Go back and do it !

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

July 28th, 2023

"Bro close yo fucking eyes Ice." Jay laughed, looking at his older sister who held her hands to her face but peaking between her fingers to see where they were taking her.

"No I'm scared yall might try and take me out." Isis replied.

Dd smacked his teeth and shook his head, "We not gone pack ya Ice chill."

" Smoking on that ice pack and I'm high as hell." Jay bussed out laughing.

"Y'all should." DD's friend dotty mumbled, making her glare at him.

She just recently met him and she decided she couldn't stand him at all. He was nothing like ddot who she adored dearly and have grown closer to since, him and dd no longer hang like they use to.

Since her video shoot was today she had a plan to reunite them and rid dd of his newest dick rider.

"Nigga shut up that's my sister." Jay grumbled at the boy.

Dotty rolled his eyes, "She wasn't yo sister when Flock was dead ass deep in her shit."

The car suddenly came to a stop and Jay and dd looked back at him and with a hard glare.

Isis couldn't do anything but stay silent, what he saying wasn't a lie but it was the past.

Something that would never happen again.

"Do you wanna walk nigga?" Dd asked under his breath.

"Huh?" Dotty replied, whilst scratching his head confusingly.

Dd turned around and faced the boy with a mug.

"I said do you wanna walk." He replied, "because you ain't about to disrespect my sister in my face and think imma laugh bro that shit ain't funny."

"Exactly my Nigga what if I said fuck yo mama?" Jay asked him making Isis snicker.

"Nigga what?"