𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 Sugarhill, Harlem

ꨄ𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
Sugarhill, Harlem

March 1st, 2022

"Who got you smiling at yo phone?" Cleo questioned, whilst raising her eyebrow at the ginger haired girl.

Kay and Isis have been "talking" for going on two months now, and Cleo has been back for a couple weeks. She knew Isis had been talking to someone but she never questioned who it was.

She was starting to become suspicious on who had her friend so happy.

Isis scanned the girl seeing she genuinely wanted to know. But she didn't know it she could trust Cleo with this information.

Smacking her teeth Isis replied, "If I tell you this you can't tell nobody Cleo."

"Why?" Cleo laughed, "You dating a drug dealer or something?"

"Cleo I'm so for real."

She sighs holding out her pinky to the girl, "I pinky promise I won't tell anyone Ice."

"Kay Flock." Isis mumbled underneath her breath.

"Girl who?" Cleo, who didn't quite hear her questioned.

"I said Kay Flock."

The darker girl eyes widen and her mouth dropped open in disbelief.

"KAY FLOCK?"

Immediately Isis placed her hand over the girl mouth in shock.

She was being so loud like the boys aren't just down the hall smoking.

"Shh the whole hill gone hear yo loud ass." She mugged her friend, whilst getting up and peaking out her room to see if any of the boys were coming.

On the other hand Cleo sat on the girls bed still in shock. She couldn't believe Isis, she also didn't approve of this.

"I don't know if I wanna slap yo ass Or congratulate you on securing the bag with a rich nigga." Cleo thought for a minute, "Nah I need to slap some sense into yo ass."

Isis chuckled, "It's not that serious Cleo, nobody is gonna find out we talking."

Shaking her head at her friend Cleo replied, "Isis this isn't right he's the opps, not only that he may not say he's smoking notti, but his homeboys speak on Notti any chance they get."