2.

"You have five minutes to pack up your shit and get out of my house."  He spat at the now fired nanny.

"Mr. Rossi, please I need this job" she pleaded

"Good luck then." He waved walking away.

She scurried out of the living room to gather her things. She was instructed her first day never to go into his study or the room at the end of the hall.

Mr. Rossi caught her trying to enter his study instead of feeding Leo, she claimed to be looking for him.

He didn't wait for the reason considering she had just seen him waking his son up for school before heading to his own room to get ready.

If she needed him that bad why not ask any of the guards at the front door to come and get him?

Instead she went searching every she knew he wouldn't be and leaving a small child unattended trying to break up his own waffles.

He doesn't take kindly to employees neglecting his son, rather he let no one get the chance to treat him bad.

He contacted the manager of Little Lives Inc, she was done simple as that.

Mr. Rossi is indeed the CEO of his own company. It was passed down to him from his father that passed last year.

By day he's a successful businessman and a loving father to his son Leo. Anyone that's seen him and his son knows that he's the light of his life.

Mr. Rossi called the office and let them know he's working from home for next few days until he gets a new nanny. He got Leo his breakfast and took him to the zoo, he's been so excited for the new attractions they opened.

Before they left Mr. Rossi looked on the app for someone new possible to start soon. He came across a new applicant, Harley A. Wilson he whispered to himself.

Reviewing her profile he liked the references she received from past families she worked for before moving out of Ghana. He also couldn't look past those big beautiful brown eyes she had.

Leo grabbed his hand and smiled at the girl on the screen. "You like her buddy" he asked. Leo shook his head with a big smile.

>>>>>>>>

Harley was asked a couple of weeks ago to be apart of a group of students that put on a showcase of a series of art pieces that tell a story meaningful to them.

Tonight is the showcase and she nearly feels like her heart is going to fall out of her chest. She arrives at the gallery for the event and the lines are packed of people waiting to get in. Harley showed her name tag at the front and immediately is let in.

She checks on her pieces and finishes the look of the placements. Each student got their own wall to be filled how ever they pleased but it had to have at least 4 different pieces.

The show starts in five minutes so everyone gathered in the center for a quick chat. "There is a big chance pieces or the set can be sold if you would like them to. If you do sell anything please fill out this form so we know. The money is 100% yours, it's your work that got you here. You've all worked so hard and your pieces are absolutely amazing. So without further ado students showcase your works."