25.

A\N: Epilogue after this, Enjoy!!!

⚠️Mature Content⚠️

Tears were falling down her face as she needed no more encouragement and yelled out yes and grabbed his face pulling I'm into a passionate kiss. Leo pulled out the ring snd she helped him place on her finger before she picked him up.

The rest of the day was filled with laughter and crying as they family got to know each other more. They went out to dinner to celebrate all the good news and to celebrate life and family. Vincenzo made sure you told her plenty of times how Damn good she looked in her outfit.

Harley was saying goodnight to her grandparents after seeing her mother and brother then closed the door shut heading off the stairs. Before she could reach the stairs Vincenzo pulled her to the corner trapping her body between him snd the wall.

"I'm losing my mind here, you need to change or something baby." He said demandingly.

"Why? I'll just end up in another T-shirt! One of yours to be specific." She smiled licking his bottom lip.

"You'll survive" she laughed and ducked under his arm and seductively walked away.

After everyone was in their rooms for the night. Harley met Morgan, Vincenzo, and Lucas into the office.

She sat on Vincenzos lap as he took his seat at his desk. They went over everything that happened in the past couple of months. Morgan let them know please what happened with Lucinda and Matteo and Jamie.

Vincenzo and Lucas were kept in the loop by Morgan and Rider. Lucas told the story of what happened to them after the explosion happened.

"When the building exploded Valencia put her body over ours and she sacrificed herself so that we didn't get the brunt of the explosion. After that happened we were out for a couple of days and when we woke up we were in one of the safe houses that we've had outside of the city.

We were with the private doctor for a month healing the burns. Valencia made it the first week but she was so tired her body wouldn't keep healing. Once we were cleared we started helping with finding Lucinda. We found her two warehouses and gave Morgan the heads up when they all moved to the one."

They were all messed up hearing about Valencia. Morgan still couldn't process the news.

"The most important thing is that she does protecting her boys." Harley said through tears.

Vincenzo told Harley to head to the bedroom and that he'll be up soon.

She left to do so and when it was cleared Vincenzo went over the plans for something he had been planning.

After an hour or so Vincenzo finally made it upstairs. He checked on Leo first. He was sitting up in his bed wide awake.

"Hey bud" Vincenzo said kneeling bedside his bed.

"Hi" Leo said happily.

"You going to bed?" He asked amusingly.

Leo nodded his head " I just wanted to see you before I slept" he said hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry I was gone for so long. Grandma told me to tell you that she loves you with all her heart and that she's watching over you."