9.

A/N - Lauren London as Andrea!!! absolutely love her.

"Fuck." He groaned as he punched a hole through the wall, before he could do anymore damage Lucas grabbed him.

"Bro you gotta calm down."

"I should have went after her. She'd be here right now." His fists were clenched so hard clod started to drip from his palms.

Lucas was in shock he never seen Vincenzo show so much emotion since Rosalie, Leonardo's mother.

"Clear the room." Lucas yelled.

Once everyone left Vincenzo slumped to the floor and Lucas went with him. He knew he needed this moment to just be vulnerable, like when he's with Leo.

He always got to have his guard up and be this stone cold boss especially when he's out on a job.

Lucas rose on his feet. "5 minutes, you've got 5 minutes to let it all out and once those minutes are over you get up wipe your face and we come up with a plan. Got it!"

Vincenzo shook his head and with that Lucas left the room and stood by the stairs so no one would disturb him.

He needed those five minutes and after that he'd be in the right mind to get her back where she belongs, right beside him.

Somewhere in London.

"Why are you doing this??" Harley screamed as she spit out the blood from her mouth. Andrea strapped cables to the back of the chair she was tied too.

"You mean something to him. Out off all of them you do." She sneered.

"No he doesn't care about me. I don't even work for him anymore, please let me go."

"Just shut the hell up," She punched her in the face.

"W-what do y-you want." She sobbed.

"I wanna hear you scream, I want to see the light leave his eyes when you take your last breath." she got close to Harleys ear and whispered."

"Your very pretty maybe you'll be useful before you die."

Andrea got up and took out her phone and took some pictures, then she did the unthinkable.

She stepped back set the phone on the desk and pressed the video button. She walked up and got a bucket of water and doused it on Harley then turned to the camera:

"You have 3 days."

Then she turned on the switch and Harley's body went stiff as the electricity ripped through her body.

She turned it off picked Harley's head up and showed her bloody state from the beatings earlier.

...

Vincenzo left Leo's room after finally getting him to go to sleep in his bed. He wouldn't fall asleep unless it was in Harleys room so he'd find him in there sleeping. Sometimes when he'd move him he would wake up and make a fuss.

Vincenzo returned to his office to find everyone there waiting for him. All with a look of terror in their eyes.

"What is it!"