14.

Harley's pov...

⚠️Mature Content⚠️

His voice echoed through my ears. His hands touched my face but I couldn't feel him, I couldn't see him.

Did he really mean what he said?

Should I believe it?

I closed my eyes and listen to my heart beat. It was steady and loud. The image of my family popped in my mind. I missed them dearly but I know I can't go back....I have to make it safe for them to come here so they'll never have to sustain the life their living now. I'm there last chance.

"Teach me! " I finally spoke out.

"Teach you what?" He asked raising his left brow.

"Teach me how to keep my family safe."

His eyes widened at my request. I never told him the full reason why I left. I guess it was assumed that I left to get my education and I'd go back to provide for them, but that wasn't my case.

"I never imagined I'd be adding more people to the list of family I wanted to protect. But now this family is apart of that list. Andrea tortured me and I couldn't do a thing about it. I was helpless like my family is now. I escaped and promised them I'd come back for them. I never want them to feel what I felt ever again. So please Enzo help me!"

"Are you sure? It's not going to be easy! You'll still have to keep up with being Leo's nanny and school." His voice went to a demanding one.

"I can do this, I'm getting to my last semester so i will only be in two classes. I can train while Leo is napping and still in school."

"Okay! We'll start after I figure this other shit out!"

I jumped in excitement and wrapped around him showering him with kisses. He laughed a whole hearted one and flipped us so that I was on my back and he was hovering over me.

His stare was so intense and dominating I had to look away.

" No, no, Mama show me those big beautiful eyes." He grabbed my chin and brought his lips to mines. It was pure bliss but demanding at the same time. I moaned into the kiss and pushed closer to feel him more. He bit my lip and sucked it gently. I swear I lost the ability to breath.

I closed my eyes relishing in the feeling. He trailed kisses and bites on my neck slowly moving down.  He lifted and removed his T-shirt that I was wearing noticing now that I wasn't wearing a bra. He took little nips around my chest and stomach taking his time, leaving hickeys along his trail.

He took one of my breast in his hand playing with the little nipple ring while he took the other in his mouth. I gasped and ran my fingers in his hair. He sucked and squeezed harder letting his tongue ring rub against my nipple ring. Oh how I loved this feeling.

I didn't know anyone could make me feel this way with just their touch.

He switched between my breast aiding to one another for a few more minutes before he reached his hand down my body letting his fingertips lightly brush my skin. He reached my panties and with ease slips his hand under them to scan my entire treasure.