12.

"D-don't leave again." He wept as he cried.
Harley took no time in picking Leo up and holding him while she rubbed us back soothingly.

Everyone was stunned, everyone except Valencia. She had the biggest smile on her face. Leo wouldn't stop talking about Harley when he was over. She knew she had to meet this amazing woman that captured Leo's little heart.

Vincenzo didn't know what to say. He knew Leo without a doubt missed her but he didn't know he would respond like this.

"Well what did you expect, she's the only other woman he knows and actually is fond of besides his grandmother" Valencia chuckled, Vincenzo looked like a deer in headlights.

"Wh- what do I say, what should she say?" He stuttered.

"I think you two need to decide if she's to take on that role. Leo doesn't need another mother walking out on him. Especially now!"

Vincenzo looked puzzled at her. "What do you mean especially now?"

She gave him a look. "We'll talk later"

His thoughts grew cold thinking of what's coming next. His mother wasn't apart of the business but she wasn't oblivious to it either.

...

Leo was down for his nap with Harley of course. Valencia and Vincenzo took this time to get caught up, but not without Lucas.

Lucas came bursting into the office and not a second later. "Mama!!!" He picked Valencia up and gave a spin.
She laughed whole heartedly at this and embraced him back.

"How's my boys doing?" she asked between the two.

"Better now Ma, what you been up to" Lucas replied. She and Vincenzo have already been chatting.

"I'm good sweetheart." She sat down on the couch, ushering them to follow. Lucas and Vincenzo joined her.

She grabbed both their hands and took a deep breath.

"Ma what's wrong?" Vincenzo asked nervously.

She closed her eyes and with a shaky hand she took out a black queen chess piece and set it on the table. She pulled out a photo of Valencia and Leo in her kitchen baking.

"Who sent you this?" Vincenzo said as calm as he could.

" I don't know. I got a call from the gate saying a post man dropped off a package. They said it was good for me to receive. When I opened it that's all that was inside." She replied calmly.

"This doesn't leave this room. The only people who knew your location is the people in this house. Ma I want you to say close to Harley and Leo. You know what to do. Act normal and calm. Go now!" Vincenzo gave her a reassuring look and had her leave.

"Vin what does this mean?" Lucas asked concerned.

"There's a fucking traitor." Vincenzo growled.

...

"This will be kept between us three. No one outside of this room needs to know. Understood!"