16.

After days of searching they finally felt like they got somewhere..only to end up back at the beginning again.

Rider pulled up all the footage that had Jamie and Mateo in them. At first everyone thought that maybe Mateo liked her and that's why they we're always near each other. Now it all seems redundant, how the fuck did they miss this.

"Why didn't we check this shit every week, we all thought he was trying to get in her pants when they've been having secret meet ups in the damn corridor." Vincenzo sneered.

"Either way all of this isn't adding up. All the information I can look up on this Jamie is the information she gave the company we hired her from. I can't find anything else on this girl. It's like she appeared on Earth out of thin air." Rider said frustratingly.

"I called and spoke to the manager at Little Lives Inc. all her information she gave them was false. The name Jamie cerebella was never put into the system so either that's her real name or that's a fake as well. Her face doesn't pop up anywhere, how does that work. Where the fuck is she hiding and why?" Lucas voiced while he moved all the important items off of Vincenzo's desk knowing he couldn't get through this without knocking shit over.

Vincenzo was looking through the footage the day he fired the young girl. She hadn't known that Lucas and him were back from his assignment. It was quiet at the house at the time because only a few guards are on lookout. At least ten men are appointed to guard the home at night. They switch in teams of five throughout the night to ensure there well rested when their due for their shift.

As Vincenzo is watching he notices that the young girl is outside of Mateo's room this had to have been after Vincenzo turned in for the night. To be fair they are on different floors. The videos plays and he can slightly hear them whispering. Telling the others to shut up he turns up the volume and focuses.

"She's never here so what are we gonna do now?" The young girls asks Mateo.

"We just have to wait. I know the location but that's way to risky. You need to have patience and not screw this up. You got it?" Mateo tells her sternly.. But then he does something that goes unnoticed. He wraps his arm around the girls waist and brings her closer.

They kiss.... I mean kiss kiss.

"I don't think their related....unless I'm missing something." Vincenzo says taking his headphones off.

Lucas furrows his brows. "What do you mean?"

"In this video it's the morning we came back from the assignment before I fired her. She's at mateos room door talking to him, here just watch!"

Lucas and Rider huddle over his desk and watch the seen play out. They're just as confused as Vin is trying to peace together what they're talking about..all that goes left when they see Mateo and Jamie make out.

"What the actual Fuck!!" Lucas belted out.

"This just keeps getting weirder and weirder." Rider shakes his head.

"I have a plan" Vincenzo smiled.

It's kinda scary if your not use to it, which no one is.

Vincenzo told them to wait in the room and get Riley on a call for when he comes back. It should take no more than 3 minutes to do what he's doing. He left out without another word and went to find Mateo. When he peered the corner he heard Harley laughing in the kitchen. He'd never mistaken that sound for someone else.