3.

...

Harley changed her clothes at least three times before she finally felt content with her look. Spraying herself with perfume she looked herself over once last time feeling good before grabbing her purse. Noting she had everything she needed, grabbed her folder and keys and headed downstairs.

she made a quick breakfast and ate before her doorbell was rung. Harley quickly ran to the bathroom while yelling to the door "one second." She used some mouthwash because of the breakfast, then wiped her mouth dry and applied some Vaseline lip therapy and then topped it off with some lipgloss.

Running down the stairs she grabbed her things and reached for the door knob, once opened she jumped back not thinking the driver would still be standing at her door. "Sorry miss" he said with a small smile.

"It's okay, nice to meet you! I'm Harley" she spoke softly as she held her hand out for him to shake.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Morgan, Mr. Rossi's personal driver." He said shaking my hand.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The drive was not that bad. His house was about an hour drive and thankfully if she gets the job she'll be staying there so the only thing to have to worry about is driving to school.

Morgan makes a soft right turn you'd honestly miss it if you weren't paying attention. They arrive to a huge mansion in a secluded area that is surrounded by nothing but trees. Harley looks in awe at the scenery, nature is her home away from home if that makes sense.

Morgan pulls up the drive way and a guy in the booth scans his badge and buzzes them in. The gate opens wide and they pull up to a long pathway leading to the house. Harley can see Mr. Rossi standing on the steps with who she is assuming is a guard.

She takes a deep breath wondering how she'll survive working for such a handsome man.

Morgan parks the car and gets out  to open her door and helps he out of the car. She steps out and gives him a warm smile and he nods his head.

"Don't be nervous" he whispers

Harley nods her head and takes a deep breath picking up her pace to the house.

She nears closer to the steps and he walks down to meet her there. She reaches her hand in front of her to shake his with a smile on her face.

"Hi Mr. Rossi, I'm Harley Wilson."

He grabs her hand gently and placed a kiss on her hand. The warmth of his soft lips sends shivers down her spine. "Hello Harley" It brings her back to the night he bought her paintings.

The way he walked, talked, smelled it was so alluring just be next to him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They sat in the dinning room and discussed her employment. They went over her files and got all the priority information checked out and now it's just familiarizing each other and her finally meeting Leo.

Even though she was technically employed by Mr. Rossi, her payments would be direct deposited into her account under Little Lives inc. The agency is payed by those that are using them to get well rounded nannies for the homes on a month basis.