4.

Friday afternoon.

Vincenzo gave Harley a few days to get everything in order before she was to move in and start working. Like yesterday Vincenzo sent who Harley now knows as Mateo and Antoni to her place to help get the rest of her things.

She gave them a warm smile and welcomed them into her place. when they first showed up to her place yesterday she had just got out the shower and before she could protest they came walking right in.

"Wait a damn minute, take another step further and you'll wish you hadn't!" She yelled grabbing her aluminum bat from behind the door.

They looked at her amused, one she's only in a rob and two she's feisty. "Mr. Rossi sent us to help you pack and move." The taller man stated.

"Heavens to Betsy, you all will be the death of me." Just then her phone rang and it was her boss.

"I forgot to tell you I was sending some men to help you." He stated nonchalant.

"No, really?" Sarcasm laced in her words.

"Come again?" He growled making her clench her legs together. She whispered sorry in the phone to which he hummed in response before getting off the phone. Taking a deep breath she directed the men to what they could take now.

...

The very next day they were back to get the rest of her things. As she tried to explain that it was only a few boxes left and that she could bring them herself but he left it to no discussion, "don't argue, you wont win." He stated proudly. Harley likes a challenge but for now she'll let him take the win.

When they reached the house with her remaining things Mateo and Antoni carried her stuff in and closed the trunk. Once back outside they walked over to her car and offered to take her things in for her, with no protest she let them. She opened her trunk and was grabbing some bags when Mateo came back out and took his opportunity to make a her smile.

Harley felt someone starring at her so when she looked up she saw Mateo gazing at her with a smile on his face. She blushed a little and turned her face thankful you could barely notice when she does. Mateo was tall and had tanned skin, his hair was a curly fro and had his sides and the back of his head all the way down. He had hazel eyes and full lips. She was in a trance almost, he came up to her and grazed her arm before reaching to get her bags for her.

"— Thank you." She almost stuttered.

"My pleasure beautiful." His voice was deep.

"Focus Ley focus." She repeated in her head.

When they turned around Vincenzo was at the door.

To say he was pissed was an understatement.

Mateo quickly moved and got her things to her room while Harley walked up to Vincenzo and smiled at him.

"Hey." She said quietly, he nodded his head and walked away.

"good job." She stated in frustration.

...

When Vincenzo made It back into his room there was a man laying on his couch, he knew only one person was bold enough to do that.