23.

"Where's my sister?" Lucinda spat when we walked in.

"I killed her." Ley said as she became face to face with the woman she's hated.

Jamie let out a sob when she heard the news. "Just shut up, she was as worthless as you were." Lucinda yelled across the room.

She took no time in stabbing her in the hands so they were imbedded in the chair. Lucinda screeched out in pain anger flashing in her eyes. Ley just smiled at her. "Comfortable?" She asked.

Harley let Morgan deal with her while she went to Jamie.

"You continue to protect her and you'll end up like your Aunt!" Harley said as she moved Jamie into a separate room while morgan started his interrogation. Her screams travels through the rooms as she struggles to keep her answers to herself. She won't last long Harley thought.

After several days of no cooperation she went into Lucinda's room. "Jamie is quite the talker" Harley smiled.

"She knows better than that!" Lucinda said unamused.

"You sure about that, all I did was tell her who her father really is and she just wouldn't stop talking after that."

Lucinda's eyes went wide "you fucking lie?"

Harley gripped her hair and yanked her head back getting close to her ear "I absolutely did, I know everything, Reginald is her father and you killed him."

Lucinda started thrashing around she was so angry. How did she know any of this? Lucinda questioned her every move and planned everything specially so no one would find out anything."Who told you!!" She screamed.

"You did." Ley said happily. "Just now! I had my suspicions and you just confirmed them. Oh and-" Before she could continue Morgan opened the door with Jamie by his side tears in her eyes.

"Now Jamie really knows." Morgan finished.

Jamie walked up to her mother and crouched down so they could be face to face. She smiled at her making Lucinda feel uneasy.

"I hate you!" She said softly. "I'll tell you what she's hiding. I don't care what you do to her. I won't retaliate just let me go." She said watching her mothers eye dart between the three of them.

Morgan nodded and they left the room. Ley looked back at Lucinda "see you soon" and walked out.

Lucinda couldn't imagine what she was going to tell them.

"Talk!" Morgan demanded.

"You guys know the whole crazed story. I only know about everything because Mateo told me. Lucinda met Mateo at a club when I was 16 and from there he was just a fuck buddy. When she found out that he was working for Vincenzo she started forming her plan. That's how I got into the nanny services he used."

"Why did Mateo decide to help her though." Morgan asked annoyed.

"She said he use to beat her and Valencia knew about it and didn't help her."

"Okay typical for a psychotic bitch to do, what I want to know is why was she so keen on letting you die." Harley said sitting down on the desk.