11.

Vincenzo had Leo stay at his mothers house for a few extra days to give Harley some time to rest. He knew as soon as Leo sees her he'll want to say with her and he didn't know how to explain why she was in pain and bruised.

Harley's been resting for a week now so she's better than before. He took care of her everyday. Never leaving her side if she was awake and he barley left the house unless it was urgent. He talks to Leo on the phone all the time and told him he can come back today and he's got a surprise for him if he behaved at grandmas.

Vincenzo told his mother he wanted her to come over as well. He needed to see her, embrace her warmth for a little while.

Vincenzo took this time to prepare his mothers room for her arrival knowing she's gonna stay for awhile. Lucas was in Vincenzo's office taking care of things while he was out.

"How are the new recruits?" Vincenzo asked.

"There actually pretty good, better then the lasts. Remember them!"

"Don't remind me! That was a shit show. Luckily with some Extensive training they got better"

"Yeah wayyyyyy better"

Vincenzo laughed and told Lucas that Leo and Valencia are arriving this evening.

Lucas perked up and scrambled to get his work finished. He loved Valencia with all his heart. She treated him like a second son. Valencia always had a big heart and an open mind but she never strayed away from letting someone know when their wrong.

Lucas mother died when he was 10. He took it pretty bad and his father wasn't the best but he took care of him for the most part. Lucas came to live with Vincenzo when he turned 12.

The boys were inseparable since they were toddlers so this just made it permanent. It took the pressure off of Lucas's father, he didn't mind the help if it meant a better life for his son.

Vincenzo finished cleanings and had 2 hours before they'd arrive so he got Harley up and helped her with her bath. He makes the bath and helps her to the bathroom and looks away till she is in the tub. She was still sore but the bruises on her face were practically gone. Though the ones on her back and thighs from the electric shock was still there. Once she was in the bath he went to exit the bathroom like usual but her sudden grip on his hand stoped him.

"Stay?"

One word, that one simple request gave him shivers. The thought of her wanting him to stay while she bathed sent his mind into overdrive.

"You sure Ley?" He asked even though he knows he stays by the door when he leaves.

"Enzo."

He turned around and sat on the edge of the tub. He knew her nickname for him was like an answer to whatever she needed. All she had to do was say it and he'd be with her in a split second waiting for instruction.

She held that much power over this Elite Assassin.

She relaxed in the bath, it was so large and deep she could just sink right now. The hot water soothing her aches and pain and yet she wanted more.

She wanted him to soothe her aches and pain.

"Join me." she said with eyes closed.