10.

When Vincenzo opened his eyes he tried to move only to realize he is changed arms up on a poll but he was so tall that his feet was still planted on the ground.

It was dark around the room besides a little ray of light from the moon shining through the small window beside him. He assessed the room he was in and started fidgeting around, he could still feel the cool blade pressed his hip. No body would mistaken it for a weapon because it was so close to his belt.

"Smart man that Lucas." He thought to himself. Just then the door swing open and the light were turned on. That smell hit his nose again.

How can she still smell so amazing after being what she been through. Andrea walks in the room with Harley not far behind her. She looks tired and emotionless.

"Ley look at me." Vincenzo pleaded.

Her gaze reached up but wouldn't lock in with him. She was lost.

"Come on mama, just look once."

"She only responds to me!" Andrea smirked.

Andrea walked up to Harley and grabbed her chin aggressively, what she does next brings Vincenzo to an all new height of anger.

Her lips meet with Harley's. First soft then aggressively when Harley doesn't respond."Get your fucking hands off of her." He growled.

Andrea gets behind her and fondled with her breast and slowly caressed her while she stared into Vincenzo's eyes. She wanted to break him beyond repair.

Tears rolled down Harley's face as she finally looked up to meet Vincenzo's eyes. Her eyes pleaded for him to help her but she knew it wouldn't happen.

At least not yet.

Little did Andrea know that Vincenzo had already worked out a plan way before he showed up at the park. His team and Lucas were already on their way.

"Enough!" Vincenzo yelled.

Andrea laughed and sucked on Harley's neck enjoying the sounds of her whimper before she finally stopped.

"Do you know why your here." She asked.

"To kill a psychotic bitch." He said enthusiastically.

"Harley why don't you tell him what I told you."

She raised her head and looked at Vincenzo, his eyes met hers and he scanned her all over. She looked better than the video. I only hope she stopped since she knew I was coming but Lord knows what else she done to her.

"S-she said she wants to hear me scream, that she wants to see the light leave your eyes when I take my last b-breath." Harley whispered.

"E-Enzo!" She cried.

"Alright enough of that, let's really ask Vince." She spat.

He cringed at the nickname her and her brother use to call him back in the academy.

"Your shit of a father took my brother away from me so now I'll make you suffer the way I did all these years."

Little Leo जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें