24.

After yesterday's surprise Harley was beyond ready to walk across that stage knowing the support she has from both her families.

She got up early to give herself time to prepare. She had to be out before anyone else but she made sure Leo's outfit was ironed and laid out for when morgan got him dressed.

She took a shower and did her morning routine. After she moisturised her body she got dressed, did her hair and makeup. Lastly she got her bag ready, put her boots on, grabbed her cap and gown and said told everyone to wish her luck. Antoni went with her as her guard before anyone else showed up.

 Antoni went with her as her guard before anyone else showed up

A/N: Harley's outfit for the day. I just love a good oversized T-shirt snd high knee boots.

Graduation is always such a long process but it's worth it after all the time, money, and tears that is put into it. It's a journey that breaks you down but also picks you up. Everyone experiences hard time in school and sometimes it'll push you to thrive and other times it'll push you out.

It's finally time to walk across the stage. All students stand up row by row and line up and wait for their name to be called.

This is the time she curses that her last name is in the W's but thank fully she didn't have to stand the entire time waiting.

As her row gets up to line at the stairs her heart begins to race and she prays she doesn't fall. She checks her cap and gown making sure it's placed good and she has nothing to trip on.

"Harley Annemarie Wilson" she goes up and shakes her deans hand along with some others and receives her diploma. Over the crowed of cheers form some of her classmates she could her Leo screaming "yayyy mommy" she turns to take a photo with the dean accepting her diploma.

She walks off the stage to take her final photos, as she goes to sit down she sees Leo on morgan's shoulders waving crazily at her. She laughs hard and wipes her tears away.

After a few more speeches all students stand and together change their tassels to the other side and erupt in cheers and laughter as they all become graduates.

Families are together and congratulating others as they pass by. Harley makes her way past some friends and over to her family when the dean of the school gets back on the mic.

"Harley Wilson, please come to the stage for a special announcement."

She looks for Antoni and he gives her the all clear to go up. When she's up there everyone is silent as they watch what happens next. Antoni covers her eyes with a blind fold and tells her to wait to take it off.

When she is allowed to her mind goes numb. She started fidgeting her fingers making sure this is real, that she isn't dreaming.

"I'm so proud of you mama" Vincenzo stated proudly through his tears.

He couldn't believe he had the chance to love someone as much as he loves Harley and to see her walk across that stage, he couldn't have been more proud.

"E-Enzo yo-your alive" she gasped between her tears. She dropped to the ground crying her eyes out.

Vincenzo scooped her up and he promised to never let her go.

Even though no one knew the extent of the story here they cried with her as they watched the scene unfold.

When she finally got her leeks together she started hitting him. "You promised me, I should kill you myself." She growled at him.

He chuckled out her tiny but mighty punches and grabbed her arms setting her down. "I know baby and I'm sorry, I had to stay hidden otherwise we wouldn't be standing here right now."

"I have another surprise for you." He said happily.

"Close your eyes." He demanded.

She huffed but close them. "I'm tired of these surprise that require me to close my eyes."

He laughed and moved to go behind her. When she felt him move away she gripped his wrist.

"Relax baby I'm not leaving" he said bringing her body close to his.

"Just making sure"she said quietly.

After a few minutes Ley smelled something that reminded her of home. She got excited and stared fidgeting making Vincenzo tighten his hold on her waist.

She felt his breath fan her neck and she made a small gasp on for him to hear. "Open" he whispered. She slowly opened her eyes and she ran so fast Vincenzo had no time to try to ease her excitement.

She launched at her family and hugged them so tightly. Lucas came out beside them and laughed at their reaction.

"She's so tiny but aggressive." Ley looked up to see Lucas smiling at her. "Hey there kiddo" he said with his arms out.

She hugged him with the same passion. Before getting back to her family. Her mother, brother and grandparents were here, with her safe and sound. "We are so proud of you and the woman you've become and the little one is so precious." Her mother said gently holding Harley's face in her hands.

When she turned around to thank the man that always keeps her on her toes. She gasped when she sees Leo and Vincenzo on one knee.

"Ley you came into my life when i needed you the most and I didn't even know it. The moment I seen your profile in the nanny company I knew you'd be great and Leo just couldn't stop smiling when he met you.

Not only have you changed my life but you've changed the lives of my entire family. You've become someone we all needed and wouldn't survive without you being there. I love you so much I can't stand it when your not around.

I know I scared the life out of you and I can't promise that it won't happen again but I can surly promise you that I will love and worship you with all my heart. Will you do me the honor and spend every waking moment with me as my wife?"

A/N: aahhh this cheater warms my heart ❤️