6.

In Moscow Russia

The plane landed and Vincenzo was on the move not missing a beat. He has resources everywhere he handles business, but even so it's very limited to keep his true identity secret.

Lucas takes care of everything in the shadows. Even his identity isn't established among those they do work for. Lucas handles everything like the location Vincenzo is staying at as well as his arrival and departure including any and everything he needs while in the area.

While Vincenzo stalks his victim and learns everything about them. Anything minuscule could mean the end all results he needs. He seeks everything from the day you were born to the moment you get out of bed that very morning.

Nothing is never not important.

As requested Vincenzo has a locker at the airport storage room where there is an envelope providing every thing he needs like money in Russian currency and keys to his hotel and to a motorcycle. He heads outside and sees the all black beauty he plans to keep after this assignment.

He needs a new one anyways considering what happened last time.

May she rest in peace.

Now at the hotel he gets situated in his room and begins his plan. Vincenzo follows Four rules and these rules only.

1. Watch

2. Hunt

3. Confirm

4. Leave

Watch how your target moves, where they go, who they talk to, who they keep close, who they hurt.

Every day of every minute you learn something knew about a person. The minute you know your target you should be watching. Vincenzos first day in Russia is looking normal but watching his target to develop a sense of routine.

The routine you should knows very well before even coming to watch the target. But in any sense a routine can change and that changes the outcome. If after a few days the routine seems off you make a new plan and quick.

More than likely a target who switches up everyday form their normalcy knows something's up and the moment you don't catch that it's the moment your dead.

On the way to the coffee shop he passed by the driver and slipped a small chip in his pocket to listen in, he also put one in the bodyguards pocket as well. A single day is not enough to know if the routine is exact but now he knows locations, he knows faces and always remembers their voice

Vincenzo has never forgotten a voice.

After you know everything possible, the fun begins. Hunt them, let them feel like they are safe with no worry and before they can feel the slightest doubt, take them out. Vincenzos skill set is subject to change, that's why he's the highest requested Hitman underground. No one knows his identity, no ones ever seen him in action.

He stands beside you during the day and you never realize. He guards you with his life and grants you permission to take your last breath.

It's Vincenzo's third day in Russia and he has everything he needs to take this guy out. Today he followed his every movements and listens in to everything being said, he pairs voices to the faces he sees. Now he sets everything up for tonight. He never does any kills during the day.

Always at night never in the daytime unless there was no choice.

It's getting late so Vincenzo sets up surveillance before he starts his plan. Once in position and everything checks out okay he waits for him to enter the one room he only has access to.

It's far away from any of the other rooms as its at the end of the house.

Like the domino effect.

Vincenzo sets alarms everywhere so that everyone innocent gets put into the panic room and like an idiot Pavlov goes to hide in his secret room, he's not a man he's a coward afraid to fight.

Ready

.
.
.

Set

.
.
.

BOOM!

Vincenzo's eyes light up as he watches the room go up in flames and the guards trying to signal each other for help. No one can save him now, he was dead the minute he walked into his house.

Now pack up and leave, never stay longer than you need to. His target is Marcus Pavlov a Russian mobster, he dug himself in a hole with the Italian mafia, trying to run a underground trafficking business, key word tried. So they made a post that had a encrypted note that had the targets name and Vincenzo's signature on it to let him know they wanted to hire him for the job.

Once the job is accepted half of the payment is required and then at the end of each kill when everything is in order and Vincenzo is on his way home he gives Lucas the okay to send the Confirmation signature and once received the rest of the payment is sent.

...

Vincenzo made it back safely home Tuesday night.

Lucas came and got him when the plane landed and showed him the confirmation details. Once all was squared away and payment was paid in full.

Lucas decided to stay at the house so he went straight to bed while Vincenzo returned everything to his arsenal room before he checked on Leo and Harley.

Leo was snuggled safe asleep so he kissed his temple and closed his door quietly and went to Harleys room. She was curled in a little ball in the middle of the bed she looked so small compared to the bed size. He chuckled and watched her sleep for a little while, looking around her room he saw the painting she did on Leo in the backyard.

She truly is too talented for her own good he thought to himself.

She stirred in the bed so he lightly backed out of the room and closed her door to retreat to his own room. Stripping down to only his Calvin Klein briefs and slid into his bed letting sleep confide him.

When he woke up realizing its Wednesday he suspected Leo and Harley were already out the door and off to school. He got up and showered then got some breakfast after talking to Morgan making sure everything went okay with the guards.

"Oh yeah Ms. Wilson was not too fond of that, she understood for Leo though." Morgan laughed.

"Stubborn woman, I swear she'll be the death of me."

A/N - How are you guys doing?

what do you think of Vincenzo and Harley?